natrajs
09-15 10:31 PM
Recd the CPO E mail today @ 7 PM EDT - 9/15 from TSC
EB2- June 04
Attorney Sent a Letter to AILA liason on 8/20
Called TSC on 8/27/ - Opened a SR
Called TSC again on 9/3 - CSR told me that they sent a reply for the SR opened on 8/27
Recd the SR - reply on 9/4/09 stating that " your Application processing is pending/delayed"
Called Senator office on 9/9/09 and sent fax
Called Senator office on 9/14/09 - Liason officer told me that it will take 30 to 60 days to get the response.
Called other Senator office on 9/14/09 , Sent the fax
Called again to II Senator office on 9/15/09, I was told to call back after 15 days to get the respose
Called TSC again on 9/15/09 around 4.45 PM EDT, Talked CSR , So nice , she eve discussed about the weather , summer time events etc, I told her about the letter I have recd for my SR ( 8/29), she asked if it mentioned any time frame, And i told her "No", then she said it is very unusaul and tranferred my call to the officer,
1st he told me the current processing time is 9/07/07 and my ND is 9/28/07 so my application has a 21 days lag, Then I told him that my application has mailed on 8/7/09, I also mentioned about the letter i received for SR, then he started asking questions about the receipt # and case details
The the officer verified following details
My first name,
Last name,
Address, Zip code, Door #,
fathers first name
mothers first name,
4 Digit SSN
and then told me that your case is under review with an officer from 8/29/08( Then I realized both of us had a Soft LUD on our application on 8/29/08) , I told him about that, the he said yes it is , it is related to the interal process. Then I asked him that What can i do now, He said, Keep your faith and finger crossed asked to me keep on calling USCIS TSC office every week to check about my case.
I really don't know whether he is playing with me or what.
what ever it is I got the CPO e mail @ 7 PM EDT
10 Yr wait is over.
Thank you all, I am not going away, Tristate leadership knows me very well, and I will be involved all the effort of the IV
EB2- June 04
Attorney Sent a Letter to AILA liason on 8/20
Called TSC on 8/27/ - Opened a SR
Called TSC again on 9/3 - CSR told me that they sent a reply for the SR opened on 8/27
Recd the SR - reply on 9/4/09 stating that " your Application processing is pending/delayed"
Called Senator office on 9/9/09 and sent fax
Called Senator office on 9/14/09 - Liason officer told me that it will take 30 to 60 days to get the response.
Called other Senator office on 9/14/09 , Sent the fax
Called again to II Senator office on 9/15/09, I was told to call back after 15 days to get the respose
Called TSC again on 9/15/09 around 4.45 PM EDT, Talked CSR , So nice , she eve discussed about the weather , summer time events etc, I told her about the letter I have recd for my SR ( 8/29), she asked if it mentioned any time frame, And i told her "No", then she said it is very unusaul and tranferred my call to the officer,
1st he told me the current processing time is 9/07/07 and my ND is 9/28/07 so my application has a 21 days lag, Then I told him that my application has mailed on 8/7/09, I also mentioned about the letter i received for SR, then he started asking questions about the receipt # and case details
The the officer verified following details
My first name,
Last name,
Address, Zip code, Door #,
fathers first name
mothers first name,
4 Digit SSN
and then told me that your case is under review with an officer from 8/29/08( Then I realized both of us had a Soft LUD on our application on 8/29/08) , I told him about that, the he said yes it is , it is related to the interal process. Then I asked him that What can i do now, He said, Keep your faith and finger crossed asked to me keep on calling USCIS TSC office every week to check about my case.
I really don't know whether he is playing with me or what.
what ever it is I got the CPO e mail @ 7 PM EDT
10 Yr wait is over.
Thank you all, I am not going away, Tristate leadership knows me very well, and I will be involved all the effort of the IV
wallpaper Each EBS server features a
immigc06
11-04 01:47 PM
What do you think is the percentage of EB3 -I, who entered their info in this poll?
arkrish68
03-10 11:49 PM
As per the link there are around 620,249 I-485 applications to adjust status. Here is the link.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/APPLICATIONS%20FOR%20IMMIGRATION%20BENEFITS_Januar y09.pdf
Here is the actual verbage from the document.
Major volumes of pending applications at the end of January 2009 include: 1,417,978 I-130 immediate/all other petitions; 620,249 I-485 applications to adjust status; 286,701 I-765 employment authorizations; 190,238 I-90 green card renewals/replacements; 163,015 I-821 temporary protected status; 147,951 I-751 remove conditions spouse jointly/waiver.
Footnote: �Initial Receipts data only reflects the number of applications that USCIS was able to fee receipt and/or data enter into a case processing system. Applications currently held in USCIS mailroom facilities but not processed to the point of recognition as Initial Receipts are deemed frontlog cases. These frontlog cases are also not reflected in Pending figures.�
http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/APPLICATIONS%20FOR%20IMMIGRATION%20BENEFITS_Januar y09.pdf
Here is the actual verbage from the document.
Major volumes of pending applications at the end of January 2009 include: 1,417,978 I-130 immediate/all other petitions; 620,249 I-485 applications to adjust status; 286,701 I-765 employment authorizations; 190,238 I-90 green card renewals/replacements; 163,015 I-821 temporary protected status; 147,951 I-751 remove conditions spouse jointly/waiver.
Footnote: �Initial Receipts data only reflects the number of applications that USCIS was able to fee receipt and/or data enter into a case processing system. Applications currently held in USCIS mailroom facilities but not processed to the point of recognition as Initial Receipts are deemed frontlog cases. These frontlog cases are also not reflected in Pending figures.�
2011 Snow Leopard Server wallpaper.
vikram2101
08-22 02:01 PM
>> which country would you side?
Without a doubt, USA as I am a US citizen and USA is my country.
that would most certainly be the politically correct thing to say. Unfortunately, most people don't come with an OFF/ON switch.. Yesterday, I was a citizen of X - country , I support X whole heartedly, today, I am a citizen of Z - country, so I will support Z whole heartedly - more so because the whole naturalization process is not an OFF/ON switch either.
Without a doubt, USA as I am a US citizen and USA is my country.
that would most certainly be the politically correct thing to say. Unfortunately, most people don't come with an OFF/ON switch.. Yesterday, I was a citizen of X - country , I support X whole heartedly, today, I am a citizen of Z - country, so I will support Z whole heartedly - more so because the whole naturalization process is not an OFF/ON switch either.
more...
mss007
05-01 05:42 PM
I too got a soft LUD. My PD is Oct 06. But my spouse and my children did not get any LUD?
I am wondering why they did not get one. Any thoughts?
Thanks!
No LUDs on my and my wife's 485 yet. We filed in July 2007 and processing center is at TSC
I am wondering why they did not get one. Any thoughts?
Thanks!
No LUDs on my and my wife's 485 yet. We filed in July 2007 and processing center is at TSC
akp
05-25 01:53 PM
guys and gals,
Cool down. Remember we are foreigners in this country. We need this country more than they need us ( as they say, graveyards are full of indispensable people!). A country is not considered advanced by the cell phone models people use, but rather than how much food they produce, what is the standard of living, how many noble laureates it produces per year, etc.
Besides, in my 7-8 years living in this country, first as a student and then as H1 worker, never once have I felt being treated differently because I am a foreigner or look different.
Now compare that to living in Europe (you will be treated as dirt as soon as you enter airport), it is racist, living in past and full of bureaucracy.
As for India, mera bharat mahan, but I remember a time when I had to pay bribe on the train ticket counter to get a measly 2nd class sleeper ticket, or just to get a electric connection, would dare not get near a policeman, etc. etc.. The list is long and I suppose I everyone here knows what I am talking about.
So please ask for your rights but remember you are in their country, nobody forced you to come here, and beggars can't be choosers.
Not for very long. There are bigger, faster markets than US in the world.
A joke, right? Financially maybe, technologically never. Most European countries are far more technologically advanced than US. I'm sure Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore also are all more advanced than US.
For example, only US is still using paper checks to transfer money. Using coins to pay for a phone call in phone booth. Still has no control over who lives in the country, or who goes in and out. Still not using computers for processing immigration applications (Why do I have to send in the same papers 10 times, send in tax papers, give my background info, give fingerprint 10 times.... and this all on paper... come on it is 2007 not 1907). Still drive around in cars instead of having a good inter-city connectivity with trains. No high speed trains. Still likes to see rubber stamps on official papers and believes it has any kind of value.
And so on and on and on.... I could write a book why US is behind most civilized countries. But thats ok. US is what it is.
But the worrying part is; it is going to get even worse when they kick out all the H1B etc who are here legally and provide free knowledge. And instead keeping the uneducated mass of Mexicans or south americans who run across the border illegally and then given amnesty by some fool in Congress. Good luck with that project.
Not a country I want to live in or pay tax in.
Cool down. Remember we are foreigners in this country. We need this country more than they need us ( as they say, graveyards are full of indispensable people!). A country is not considered advanced by the cell phone models people use, but rather than how much food they produce, what is the standard of living, how many noble laureates it produces per year, etc.
Besides, in my 7-8 years living in this country, first as a student and then as H1 worker, never once have I felt being treated differently because I am a foreigner or look different.
Now compare that to living in Europe (you will be treated as dirt as soon as you enter airport), it is racist, living in past and full of bureaucracy.
As for India, mera bharat mahan, but I remember a time when I had to pay bribe on the train ticket counter to get a measly 2nd class sleeper ticket, or just to get a electric connection, would dare not get near a policeman, etc. etc.. The list is long and I suppose I everyone here knows what I am talking about.
So please ask for your rights but remember you are in their country, nobody forced you to come here, and beggars can't be choosers.
Not for very long. There are bigger, faster markets than US in the world.
A joke, right? Financially maybe, technologically never. Most European countries are far more technologically advanced than US. I'm sure Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore also are all more advanced than US.
For example, only US is still using paper checks to transfer money. Using coins to pay for a phone call in phone booth. Still has no control over who lives in the country, or who goes in and out. Still not using computers for processing immigration applications (Why do I have to send in the same papers 10 times, send in tax papers, give my background info, give fingerprint 10 times.... and this all on paper... come on it is 2007 not 1907). Still drive around in cars instead of having a good inter-city connectivity with trains. No high speed trains. Still likes to see rubber stamps on official papers and believes it has any kind of value.
And so on and on and on.... I could write a book why US is behind most civilized countries. But thats ok. US is what it is.
But the worrying part is; it is going to get even worse when they kick out all the H1B etc who are here legally and provide free knowledge. And instead keeping the uneducated mass of Mexicans or south americans who run across the border illegally and then given amnesty by some fool in Congress. Good luck with that project.
Not a country I want to live in or pay tax in.
more...
bugsbunny
04-05 04:29 PM
@krishmunn thanks for your analysis too , i had sent him a bunch of emails about 10 of them and he never responded to them, when i called him about why is he not replying to my emails he said i cannot have any email conversation with you, it did not strike me then why ? but after talking to all the guys here i understand why he said so, i do not know if this would be enough . but i am just preparing my packet to send to DOL
@PrinceVA i really appreciate your help and your kindness at least someone in the fraternity doesn't believe in finding the nationality before helping. Well i really appreciate your concern and i wish that you were a part of my employers team, but i have my tickets booked and bags packed . I would now empower people from all over the world to come a little more prepared on H1B to US. I admit to being dumb before landing here but i have gotten my much important experience which i will pass on through fake busting.
@apaul thanks for your analysis paul it helps me understading the situation even more.
to all the others, i will be going home soon and i shall disclose the name of employer here once i get an ack from the DOL. I appreciate everyone here and their help.
Thanks to all those who have given me intelligent advise
Next time someone says they cannot reply to your emails...record the phone conversation :)
Unfortunately there will be others who will also make these mistakes....but tell us who the company is and spread awareness in the area you come from...so maybe others can be spared
@PrinceVA i really appreciate your help and your kindness at least someone in the fraternity doesn't believe in finding the nationality before helping. Well i really appreciate your concern and i wish that you were a part of my employers team, but i have my tickets booked and bags packed . I would now empower people from all over the world to come a little more prepared on H1B to US. I admit to being dumb before landing here but i have gotten my much important experience which i will pass on through fake busting.
@apaul thanks for your analysis paul it helps me understading the situation even more.
to all the others, i will be going home soon and i shall disclose the name of employer here once i get an ack from the DOL. I appreciate everyone here and their help.
Thanks to all those who have given me intelligent advise
Next time someone says they cannot reply to your emails...record the phone conversation :)
Unfortunately there will be others who will also make these mistakes....but tell us who the company is and spread awareness in the area you come from...so maybe others can be spared
2010 Underwater Wallpaper (23).jpg
akred
03-14 01:09 PM
You can ask all you want about not allowing porting from EB3 to EB2 or not letting keep the priority date in doing so. IV is not going to endorse it. Reality is job done by EB2 or EB3 especially in IT is very much alike.
Moving from EB3 to EB2 is for worthy cause of getting GC faster in legitimate and ethical way.
True. Us old timer EB3 folks should then ask for a salary based criteria to determine preference category ;).
Moving from EB3 to EB2 is for worthy cause of getting GC faster in legitimate and ethical way.
True. Us old timer EB3 folks should then ask for a salary based criteria to determine preference category ;).
more...
belmontboy
06-17 05:38 PM
its greed!
Most of them are initiated by "Ambulance Chaser" greedy lawyers.
Everyone wants to make quick and easy money, doesnot matter if somebody gets screwed bcoz of that. No wonder why we see soo many lawsuits, and some really ridiculous ones too!
Most of them are initiated by "Ambulance Chaser" greedy lawyers.
Everyone wants to make quick and easy money, doesnot matter if somebody gets screwed bcoz of that. No wonder why we see soo many lawsuits, and some really ridiculous ones too!
hair Leopard Server wallpaper.
perm2gc
12-15 05:11 PM
Techy wont bother us again. Say TA-TA to techy2468.
Sorry this thread took an ugly turn with techy's profanity and inflammatory comments.
thks.:D
Sorry this thread took an ugly turn with techy's profanity and inflammatory comments.
thks.:D
more...
another one
07-16 06:15 PM
Older 2 & 3 were very subjective and controversial so I suggest removing them
Our letter is not about CNN hiring H1�s, and let�s be practical CNN is likely not to fire Lou Dobb, especially if we insist.
================================================== ====
The Chairman, CEO Time Warner Inc and Senior Corporate Executives.
Dear Mr. Parsons,
We are deeply disturbed by the false comments aired on Mr. Lou Dobbs' show, on your CNN network July 9, 2007. On his show Mr. Dobbs interviewed Rep Tom Tancredo(R), Colorado who claimed that H1-B workers overstay their visas and do not go back home.
Quoting Mr. Tancredo from your show: "H1-B visa is for 5 years" and "700,000 H1-B workers overstaying their visas"
Even though Mr. Dobbs did not make the comments himself he aired them on his show. This makes both CNN and Lou Dobbs liable for these irresponsible and incorrect statements.
Let us straighten the facts here for you on H1-B visas.
1) H1-B visa is issued for a maximum of 6 years in increments of 3 years. It is not 5 years as claimed by Rep Tancredo on Lou Dobbs show. Further, once the first stage of Green card application is been pending for more than a year, H1-B can be extended indefinitely beyond six years.
2) H1-B�s pay all types of taxes (Social Security, Federal, State etc.) from day-1. In fact, more than a 100,000 H1-B�s, have been working, paying taxes in US for 5-10 years, without even being a permanent resident. The issue of tax has been misreported on Mr. Dobbs show on multiple times.
3) Fewer percentage of H1-B s have overstayed their visas than the percentage of senators who have been guilty of taking bribes, or the percentage of journalists who have misrepresented facts!
4) Medical doctors, Researchers, Engineers, Bio-technologists, CEOs, CFOs you name it, a lot of them are H1-B visa holders. They are in demand in all industries. The shortage of high-skilled workers has in fact led Microsoft to plan the setup of a research center in Vancouver. But, that�s another topic, and is not the purpose of our letter here.
Over the years, many of us have held CNN in high esteem for its journalistic capabilities, and we would still like to think of it is as the �Most Trusted name in news�. However, this issue is turning out to be a huge disappointment for the highly skilled legal immigrant community. We hope that CNN recognizes these errors and rectifies in a visible manner. If no action is taken, we are likely to think that CNN misreports in matters which are not so well known to us.
Sincerely,
Our letter is not about CNN hiring H1�s, and let�s be practical CNN is likely not to fire Lou Dobb, especially if we insist.
================================================== ====
The Chairman, CEO Time Warner Inc and Senior Corporate Executives.
Dear Mr. Parsons,
We are deeply disturbed by the false comments aired on Mr. Lou Dobbs' show, on your CNN network July 9, 2007. On his show Mr. Dobbs interviewed Rep Tom Tancredo(R), Colorado who claimed that H1-B workers overstay their visas and do not go back home.
Quoting Mr. Tancredo from your show: "H1-B visa is for 5 years" and "700,000 H1-B workers overstaying their visas"
Even though Mr. Dobbs did not make the comments himself he aired them on his show. This makes both CNN and Lou Dobbs liable for these irresponsible and incorrect statements.
Let us straighten the facts here for you on H1-B visas.
1) H1-B visa is issued for a maximum of 6 years in increments of 3 years. It is not 5 years as claimed by Rep Tancredo on Lou Dobbs show. Further, once the first stage of Green card application is been pending for more than a year, H1-B can be extended indefinitely beyond six years.
2) H1-B�s pay all types of taxes (Social Security, Federal, State etc.) from day-1. In fact, more than a 100,000 H1-B�s, have been working, paying taxes in US for 5-10 years, without even being a permanent resident. The issue of tax has been misreported on Mr. Dobbs show on multiple times.
3) Fewer percentage of H1-B s have overstayed their visas than the percentage of senators who have been guilty of taking bribes, or the percentage of journalists who have misrepresented facts!
4) Medical doctors, Researchers, Engineers, Bio-technologists, CEOs, CFOs you name it, a lot of them are H1-B visa holders. They are in demand in all industries. The shortage of high-skilled workers has in fact led Microsoft to plan the setup of a research center in Vancouver. But, that�s another topic, and is not the purpose of our letter here.
Over the years, many of us have held CNN in high esteem for its journalistic capabilities, and we would still like to think of it is as the �Most Trusted name in news�. However, this issue is turning out to be a huge disappointment for the highly skilled legal immigrant community. We hope that CNN recognizes these errors and rectifies in a visible manner. If no action is taken, we are likely to think that CNN misreports in matters which are not so well known to us.
Sincerely,
hot Windows Server 2008
fide_champ
12-11 06:34 PM
Why dont you call VFS and find out what's happening and if they can help you to resolve this?
I might have more information than VFS. The VFS agents don't know what's happening in the consulate. The agents doesn't know more than what is already present in the VFS website.
I might have more information than VFS. The VFS agents don't know what's happening in the consulate. The agents doesn't know more than what is already present in the VFS website.
more...
house Server-wallpaper
indigokiwi
03-30 08:02 AM
Thanks for the tip. Posted to FB.
Shared on my Facebook page.
Freinds, Its easy to share from Pappu's post. Just use bookmark at the bottom of the post and it will give you options to pick.
Shared on my Facebook page.
Freinds, Its easy to share from Pappu's post. Just use bookmark at the bottom of the post and it will give you options to pick.
tattoo wallpaper 124173 Epic
spirit
07-18 04:42 PM
Date Delivered To USCIS: July 2
Time Delivered To USCIS: 7.55 AM
Service Center: Nebraska
Rejected: Dont Know
Checks Cashed: No
Time Delivered To USCIS: 7.55 AM
Service Center: Nebraska
Rejected: Dont Know
Checks Cashed: No
more...
pictures Linux Vs Windows Wallpaper
B3NKobe
06-08 09:09 AM
ben, you still want to wait until the 30th?
Iv got so many entries for this comp, Im starting to think ill have to cut the dead line short? I can always make a new iPod Skin battle later on as im sure people enjoyed it.
What do people think? end the battle now or wait till 30th?
Iv got so many entries for this comp, Im starting to think ill have to cut the dead line short? I can always make a new iPod Skin battle later on as im sure people enjoyed it.
What do people think? end the battle now or wait till 30th?
dresses -server-wallpaper-robot-2
sledge_hammer
01-31 10:32 AM
The cut-off date is determined by #485, not LC.
Hi waitingGC,
Could you please elaborate? I am not talking about I-485 at this point, and I do not know what cut-off date you are talking about!
Hi waitingGC,
Could you please elaborate? I am not talking about I-485 at this point, and I do not know what cut-off date you are talking about!
more...
makeup r2+wallpaper
gk_2000
04-22 01:00 PM
Can't agree less with you pappu:)
more, not less..
red, welcome. (I know I will get this whenever I correct anyone)
more, not less..
red, welcome. (I know I will get this whenever I correct anyone)
girlfriend Windows Connected Wallpaper
Vexir
06-05 02:24 PM
BOKKE WINS!
hairstyles Server Background Pic
walking_dude
11-14 01:11 PM
Thanks guys for your suggestions. But no thanks!
Let me continue with my action while you continue with yours.
My posts are not intended for you. They are meant for the rare breed that think they can make a difference in this world. I'm sorry to know you aren't that.
I would rather spend my time working for causes that I beleive - IV as well as Immigrants Rights, instead of wasting time on an on-line brawl. I'm sure you guys also have better things to do in life.
Let's just move on.
Let me continue with my action while you continue with yours.
My posts are not intended for you. They are meant for the rare breed that think they can make a difference in this world. I'm sorry to know you aren't that.
I would rather spend my time working for causes that I beleive - IV as well as Immigrants Rights, instead of wasting time on an on-line brawl. I'm sure you guys also have better things to do in life.
Let's just move on.
sundeep14
10-08 04:54 PM
best time to send money to india and keep it in bank there for sometime..u will best conversion rate right now....Rs.46-Rs. 47 for a dollar...also u get atleast 9-10% interest on ur money there...after 8-10 months when the picture about real estate gets clear..we should invest in property in india..
nixstor
07-27 10:13 AM
va_labor,
totally concur with your opinion.
totally concur with your opinion.