number30
05-11 02:06 PM
If some anti-immigrant happens to read this thread... he would serious think about reducing his decibell levels.
BR
Do you think this community is so fragile? No need to be so insecure. There can be delay but you will get the green card
BR
Do you think this community is so fragile? No need to be so insecure. There can be delay but you will get the green card
wallpaper 2007 Lexus IS 250 Sport Road
TomTancredo
03-06 03:39 PM
for $50...
immigrationmatters30
07-10 11:52 PM
LCs from 2005 to 2007 from DOL DB(all Levels)
2005 INDIA 4723
2006 INDIA 27256
2007 INDIA 16242
All the data is avaliable on DOL website.
2005 INDIA 4723
2006 INDIA 27256
2007 INDIA 16242
All the data is avaliable on DOL website.
2011 Lexus Is 350 Interior.
tinamatthew
07-22 10:50 AM
So, basically if I get a new I-94, am I in status again? Someone mentioned that you should be in status since your last arrival to the US. That was in 2004. So, i was under teh impression that I had to leave the country and return and things would be OK.
If you know, can you PM me any lawyer who you can help in this matter?
Yes when you leave the country you are in status again! for i-485 AOS, USCIS will look at your status since your LAST entry into the country
If you know, can you PM me any lawyer who you can help in this matter?
Yes when you leave the country you are in status again! for i-485 AOS, USCIS will look at your status since your LAST entry into the country
more...
kumar1
07-17 08:02 PM
IV core team, thanks a lot from my family (wife and daughter). We want to see your picture and we also want to send "YOU" flowers. Can we have your address or any address where we can send you flowers. May God bless you and your family.
GCchakravyuh
07-17 07:05 PM
I BOW. WELL DONE IV TEAM. YOU HAVE MADE US PROUD!!
please can you change the color of this good news?.
please can you change the color of this good news?.
more...
krishnam70
07-03 02:25 PM
Ok
2010 Lexus
addsf345
05-11 02:20 PM
Yes it was stopped in 2007. But it still has its shadow. Back in India Did you leave in area where there was shortage of water? All I said is do not call them as jealous. They have valid grievances. If they want they can fight.
Profile is not needed for an educated guess. Any way I became a citizen last week.
from all your invalid and illogical posts, I fail to understand your real motive. Do you want us get divided and fight among ourselves? Hope not! With my limited understanding, what I realized in last 2 years is this: VISA RECAPTURE and RETROGRESSION aka discrimination based on country of birth are the biggest obstacles for those born in countries like India, china, Philippines and Mexico. (Do you want to say that it is okay to be descriminated for being born in one of those countries?) So it does make sense to address these 2 issues. If I have limited energy (read money & support for lobbying, campaign etc), I would spend it towards where it can benefit me most.
Profile is not needed for an educated guess. Any way I became a citizen last week.
from all your invalid and illogical posts, I fail to understand your real motive. Do you want us get divided and fight among ourselves? Hope not! With my limited understanding, what I realized in last 2 years is this: VISA RECAPTURE and RETROGRESSION aka discrimination based on country of birth are the biggest obstacles for those born in countries like India, china, Philippines and Mexico. (Do you want to say that it is okay to be descriminated for being born in one of those countries?) So it does make sense to address these 2 issues. If I have limited energy (read money & support for lobbying, campaign etc), I would spend it towards where it can benefit me most.
more...
pritesh80
04-11 12:54 PM
Quote:
since master's quota is still available, you can apply now. some lawyers say you can apply with that letter from school.Later if you get RFE you can submit your masters degree at that time. Anyways talk to your lawyer
__________________
What is RFE?
since master's quota is still available, you can apply now. some lawyers say you can apply with that letter from school.Later if you get RFE you can submit your masters degree at that time. Anyways talk to your lawyer
__________________
What is RFE?
hair 2010 lexus is250 interior
akhilmahajan
06-18 08:26 AM
guys bumping it up again, i am sure some senior must have faced the same problem............
more...
grupak
08-25 02:54 PM
Sorry that the IO couldn't assign you a visa number.
Lessons learned:
(1) Keep Fedex delivery proof for receipt date in addition to I-485 notice
(2) Keep the memo concerning July fiasco
(3) Memo for AC 21 if it applies.
I am surprised that the IO didn't have the memo for the July fiasco.
Lessons learned:
(1) Keep Fedex delivery proof for receipt date in addition to I-485 notice
(2) Keep the memo concerning July fiasco
(3) Memo for AC 21 if it applies.
I am surprised that the IO didn't have the memo for the July fiasco.
hot Lexus Is250 Interior Pictures.
eb3_nepa
08-14 01:39 PM
NOT TURE MY LUD IS NOT UPDATED. Rcvd receipts yesterday see below.....
ote: Checks got cashed after 2 days of Receipts.
I-140 Approved (NSC) 11/2006
485 -- July 2nd 11:30a.m
Receipt rcvd -- Aug 10th (Rcvd copy of receipts Aug 13th).
LUD Not updated.
I have seen some one else like me had the same process. Checks got cashed after 2 days of receipts.
Thanks
Your I-140 was approved in NSC and NOT in TSC. My observation is STRICLTY for people whose I-140s have been approved in TSC but have applied their I-485 in NSC.
ote: Checks got cashed after 2 days of Receipts.
I-140 Approved (NSC) 11/2006
485 -- July 2nd 11:30a.m
Receipt rcvd -- Aug 10th (Rcvd copy of receipts Aug 13th).
LUD Not updated.
I have seen some one else like me had the same process. Checks got cashed after 2 days of receipts.
Thanks
Your I-140 was approved in NSC and NOT in TSC. My observation is STRICLTY for people whose I-140s have been approved in TSC but have applied their I-485 in NSC.
more...
house Lexus IS250 interior
surabhicnu
07-17 07:32 PM
Great Job, thanks for the effort the active members had put in to bring this change
tattoo wallpaper Lexus Lexus Is250 Interior Pictures. A Lexus Australia spokesman
bbct
07-22 02:07 PM
I googled to find any cases similar to the one I have now, by no luck.
My wife was out of status for more than 6 months while she was on H1-b by not working. To put her back on status, my attorney advised to make her go out of the country and come back on H4 visa. Her status now is H4 and has maintained it since the last entry to US. I have maintained my H1-B status since 3 years and got paid for every day.
Is it possible, my I-485 is approved (primary applicant) and her I-485 denied (dependent) due to her prior out-of-status on H1-B? Her current status as mentioned in the I-485 forms is H4.
Please advice.
Thanks.
My wife was out of status for more than 6 months while she was on H1-b by not working. To put her back on status, my attorney advised to make her go out of the country and come back on H4 visa. Her status now is H4 and has maintained it since the last entry to US. I have maintained my H1-B status since 3 years and got paid for every day.
Is it possible, my I-485 is approved (primary applicant) and her I-485 denied (dependent) due to her prior out-of-status on H1-B? Her current status as mentioned in the I-485 forms is H4.
Please advice.
Thanks.
more...
pictures Lexus IS250 - P/N: TDF125
acepb
08-28 02:01 AM
thanks for sharing this. It gives us all a lot of insight.
dresses gulfpsychmacni: lexus is 250
wandmaker
12-03 08:04 AM
Bump......... I will add 50 bucks when it reaches 5K.
more...
makeup 2009 Lexus IS 250. Close X
sam_i02
07-17 08:28 PM
Thank you IV Core. You guys are alright.....
girlfriend Lexus IS 250 SR Special
amsgc
12-18 09:28 PM
Sent in $100 a few minutes ago.
Thank you everyone!
Thank you everyone!
hairstyles 2008 Lexus IS 250 AWD Review
msp1976
02-03 09:09 PM
I have to first think of the words that I have to search for. Alisa has already picked on me that I don't even know ROW, RIR, Schedule A. This is not very useful for me.
Is there a Java Specification kind of book that I can start from begining to end? Thanks.
No one wants to pick on you...Please do not take the jabbing too seriously...We are all in this together..
Well the law code is kind of written in this fashion only...The cornell education site is better...Or just for the sake of how the numbers are devided between EB1/2/3 you can read the visa bulletin...It has a simplified breakup..
My comment about 'goobledegook' was not a criticism of your abilities...It was about the complexity of immigration code....Well you see..we all have to hire attorneys because of this complexity and no one is at fault...Am just trying to help in any way I can....
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3111.html
Is there a Java Specification kind of book that I can start from begining to end? Thanks.
No one wants to pick on you...Please do not take the jabbing too seriously...We are all in this together..
Well the law code is kind of written in this fashion only...The cornell education site is better...Or just for the sake of how the numbers are devided between EB1/2/3 you can read the visa bulletin...It has a simplified breakup..
My comment about 'goobledegook' was not a criticism of your abilities...It was about the complexity of immigration code....Well you see..we all have to hire attorneys because of this complexity and no one is at fault...Am just trying to help in any way I can....
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3111.html
vikki76
03-09 06:24 PM
Added my $25 contribution towards $5K FOIA goal
msp1976
02-04 05:38 AM
Originally Posted by chanduv23
According to a specialist on immigration forums "Mr UnitedNations" the unused visas are directly being used for EB3 ROW , I am not how he knows that but maybe thats what is happening.
Maybe EB3 ROW being a diverse group is being given more precendence than highly subscribed countries.
Your posts are getting very irritating with this blind belief in this "Unitednations" fellow. Why do you believe in him so much? What has he done?
It is true that all EB1/EB2 overflow visas at this point and in the next few months would get used for EB3 ROW...If and when EB3 ROW becomes current, at that point the overflow visas would be used for EB3 China/India...
That is because the country cap 7% and 5% for dependents is already satisfied for China/India....
You have to understand the caps work in a complicated way..
total EB cap 140K
EB5 - 7.1% anything not used flows downward in the list..
EB4 - 7.1% anything not used flows downward in the list
EB1 - 28.6% anything not used flows downward in the list
EB2 - 28.6% anything not used flows downward in the list
EB3 - 28.6% nothing usually left...Anything left is not used ... Those are the unused numbers everyone wants to recpature....
Schedule A Workers: Employment First, Second, and Third preference Schedule A applicants are entitled to up to 50,000 “recaptured” numbers. These are folks from medical occupations...nurses etc...
In addition to this there is a country cap of 7% for principal and 5% for dependents..
Let's not get irritated...Please concentrate on the information and not the person...
According to a specialist on immigration forums "Mr UnitedNations" the unused visas are directly being used for EB3 ROW , I am not how he knows that but maybe thats what is happening.
Maybe EB3 ROW being a diverse group is being given more precendence than highly subscribed countries.
Your posts are getting very irritating with this blind belief in this "Unitednations" fellow. Why do you believe in him so much? What has he done?
It is true that all EB1/EB2 overflow visas at this point and in the next few months would get used for EB3 ROW...If and when EB3 ROW becomes current, at that point the overflow visas would be used for EB3 China/India...
That is because the country cap 7% and 5% for dependents is already satisfied for China/India....
You have to understand the caps work in a complicated way..
total EB cap 140K
EB5 - 7.1% anything not used flows downward in the list..
EB4 - 7.1% anything not used flows downward in the list
EB1 - 28.6% anything not used flows downward in the list
EB2 - 28.6% anything not used flows downward in the list
EB3 - 28.6% nothing usually left...Anything left is not used ... Those are the unused numbers everyone wants to recpature....
Schedule A Workers: Employment First, Second, and Third preference Schedule A applicants are entitled to up to 50,000 “recaptured” numbers. These are folks from medical occupations...nurses etc...
In addition to this there is a country cap of 7% for principal and 5% for dependents..
Let's not get irritated...Please concentrate on the information and not the person...