.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

hello kitty party ideas

images Hello Kitty Balloon Dreams hello kitty party ideas. Pink and White Hello Kitty 3rd
  • Pink and White Hello Kitty 3rd



  • vivekm1309
    09-25 07:24 AM
    Hi Guys

    I have been on IV for last 3 yrs almost & I recall my days when only way to get help on immigration was talking to the lawyers. Since I joined IV this thing defintely changed...& I feel that I am attached to a community trying to achieve a common goal and common good. IV has done a splendid job in getting the community united at the grassroots ....even some of initiators of the group have got their GCs, I still see them involved, which is a great thing. Why blame IV for the legislation failures? Blame congress for it & even 75% of Americans feel Congress is not doing their job.

    Nothing is perfect in life, in market place & in the world. Also sense of purpose of service may differ for everyone & at different times. I treat myself as a consumer of services provided by IV & I have rated the services I get from IV at www.IDNTITI.com (Immigration Voice is getting a score of 8.7/10 for the services I get from it) I invite everyone to come and rate Immigration voice.

    Now a brief on IDNTITI.com, We are positioned as an �Identity & Reputation management� company. You can voice your impressions on People & Companies to begin with through an innovative rating system in the marketplace � which is based on user-generated parameters/attributes and on web 2.0 principles.

    We went into private-beta 10 days ago and I wish to invite you all to join www.idntiti.com and provide your valuable inputs & feedback. We are in private-beta so use the code PRIVATE (all CAPS) to register. There are currently some 80 odd companies, colleges or schools that are rated by initial users, so you can see the basic analytics piece as well. We are a fully user generated content site, so you might not see much data at this time, but nevertheless see enough data to understand the product.

    The following steps will help you navigate the site easily:

    Invite your community to provide feedback about you.
    Search for people you know, if they are not there, you can create and rate them
    Search for Schools, Colleges or Companies you know, if you don�t find them, you can create and rate them.
    If you don�t find parameters you wish to rate an entity on, please create the parameter and rate the entity on it.
    Connect with your community members and see their activity
    As you contribute your feedback, the entity�s reputation is built and the site provides rich demographically distilled analytics back to users that can help them in researching and making their decisions easily.

    For �people rating�, we are complementary to the Credit Score concept. Our identity is based on our community perception about us, similar to the fact that our credit score is based on our financial habits & capabilities.

    Lastly we are listed as a group on Facebook, Linkedin and Googlegroups as IDNTITI, incase you want to join and have a focused discussion with our community members there.





    wallpaper Pink and White Hello Kitty 3rd hello kitty party ideas. Hello Kitty amp; Friends
  • Hello Kitty amp; Friends



  • days_go_by
    07-31 06:23 PM
    Hi Guys,

    Considering that we have all spent enough time stuck in the same job for several years it makes sense to prepare for the time if/when we actually get green card.

    So I was wondering if anyone here has weighed and compared the cost and benefit of PMP vs MBA. Any thoughts would be helpful.

    Take Care
    ---
    PMP can take you to Project Management, and with experience higher up in the sr management.
    With MBA from a good school you can start at serious management level.
    It doesn't have to be vs, you can do both.





    hello kitty party ideas. very Hello Kitty!
  • very Hello Kitty!



  • fide_champ
    12-23 02:57 AM
    My wife went for H4 visa on Dec 19. I booked flight ticket on 28th. So it seems like I need to postpone the date by at least a week.

    Your comments are welcome...Thanks!!

    That's too short a wait. You have to give atleast 10 working days to be safe. It takes 7 working days for many people these days and if you are lucky you can get it sooner than that.





    2011 Hello Kitty amp; Friends hello kitty party ideas. Hello Kitty Cake
  • Hello Kitty Cake



  • grupak
    01-30 05:16 PM
    Let us try to keep the question atleast in the top10 until the poll closes. This is a very good chance to bring our issue to a wide audience.

    I think the link provided here take to the page where questions are not sorted by either popularity or most recent ( which I assumed initially). I might be wrong.



    more...


    hello kitty party ideas. Hello Kitty party magazine
  • Hello Kitty party magazine



  • diptam
    08-25 11:18 AM
    You can't do anything to ICICI - they are private banks and the way they have agreements when you send money - they can tweak dates when to actually dump the cash , change exchange rates anytime ( within a reasonable range) to increase their Profit margins. Its just a smart way of doing business and making - i wont call that 'stealing money'

    If you want to be smarter than them jump to online SBI boat , they have the best Online rate and let ICICI know next time that you switched loyalty because they were getting smarted beyond range.

    www.onlinesbi.com/glsus/

    I used to transfer money earlier by Remit2India (R2i) and sometimes C2i but since then they started making ( or your stealing) more brokerage money out of my hard earned dollars - i switched :cool:

    Let me know how you feel the online SBI - they are always 15-10 p more than ICICI or CITI so at the end of year if you save average $25k you are anyway saving Rs 2.5-3k. Not a big thing but they maintain some ethics about tweaking rates and the exact day they dump the cash to your account - i got about 43.25 when market rate was 43.57 and those smart banks ( or thieves) were doing around 43.07..43.12

    Hope this helps.

    I have sent money using icicibank's M2I service . Usually they take 5 working days to remit the money(atleast 8 days to transfer). I made four transactions last week(mon, tue, wed, thu) and they already remitted the money using low conversion rate.

    It just took less than three days to remit the money this time. Bank deliberately did this just to steal money from me. I have lost more than 35 paise per dollar and it comes close to Rs 10,000. This is ridiculous and its a big robbery.

    How do i get my money back? How do i make a compliant about this bank? They have no one to assist me over the phone.

    What to do now?. Rs 10,000 may look too small for us. But how can we let banks to act like a criminals.

    Any help/suggestion/comment?





    hello kitty party ideas. An other Hello kitty cake for
  • An other Hello kitty cake for



  • priderock
    11-28 02:23 PM
    Agree totally. If you look at the history there has been opposition to immigration. They said bad things about Italians, Irish and others. Some of the haters are once hated. But the life goes on !!!!

    I am a highly skilled professional working in this state providing a valuable service. I have a green card petition pending. Those like Lou Dobbs oppose migration of those of my kind, virtually any kind. Please tell me why? What do I tell my grateful patients, about this self acclaimed patriot?
    His is an agenda against all immigration. He just finds the most convenient arguments now against illegal immigration. Let me explain, I am on H1b visa, he criticizes that as well. My conclusion is he wants me to leave too. Ask him to name one kind of immigration he is for.
    His is an agenda against all immigration. I trust America can see past it. Recently I went to an upper end car dealership in Detroit to buy a car. The dealer there commented that if it were not for professionals like myself buying his cars, his dealership would struggle. I'm not sure why Lou Dobbs does not wish to understand that. He is certainly smart enough to do so. Perhaps he does not want to understand. He preys on the worst fears of people, instead of building on their optimism. That is not what got this country where it is. If this country were full of Lou Dobbs, frankly I would not want to be part of it. Fortunately, I believe it is not.



    more...


    hello kitty party ideas. Hello Kitty Birthday Party
  • Hello Kitty Birthday Party



  • Legal
    08-14 09:39 AM
    It took me around 4 years. EB2 India, started as a scientist later physician and endless headaches ...... but its over now. Got my card yesterday. Its an amazing stress relief and confidence booster.

    I could have tried EB1 too but wasnt sure how it would turn out hence stuck to EB2.

    PD Dec 2005, EB2, RD for 485 Sept 2007. Welcome notice August 5 2008.

    For some odd reason I got a red on this forum. I dont know who did that and why. But I dont care.....

    For those who are waiting: Keep pushing and thinking of new ways of making this work. if you are EB3 try to become EB2 and even EB1. In the end all that matters is getting the card.

    As regards this forum. I never contributed but found this to a good source of information.

    bye bye:)

    while announcing your green card? sigh.





    2010 very Hello Kitty! hello kitty party ideas. Hello Kitty Balloon Dreams
  • Hello Kitty Balloon Dreams



  • arupkumarsaha
    02-01 12:58 PM
    Wondering why USA citizens does not learn ERP/CRM applications when there is such high demand in these fields . Any thoughts ? May be they are pure lazy ? May be they think that if they are kind enough to study BS/MS that automatically entitles them to such jobs and they need not to put up any extra mental effort to learn some functional stuff .



    more...


    hello kitty party ideas. Hello Kitty Party Banner
  • Hello Kitty Party Banner



  • gc_on_demand
    06-02 11:31 AM
    ~~~~





    hair Hello Kitty Cake hello kitty party ideas. Halloween Party Invitations
  • Halloween Party Invitations



  • chanduv23
    07-19 10:24 AM
    We would be happy to know from core that your expenses have been reimbursed. I am sure, Jwalant, Himanshu, Prsatik etc.. all have contributed apart from Aman.

    Offcourse the time spent cannot be reimbursed, but definitely money can. Its wrong on part that one has to shed so much money.



    more...


    hello kitty party ideas. Hello Kitty!
  • Hello Kitty!



  • mbodda
    10-18 11:12 AM
    I am glad IV is focusing more attention on the name check nightmare. I filed 485 in December 2006 (EB1) and am stuck in the namecheck.

    Namechecks:

    IV will be soon posting some updates on this. We have done some ground work on this issue in the recent past and have got positive response. Stronger support from our members, will definitely help us push this agenda item. IV feels that this issue is going to be a big roadblock for a lot of us now, after people have filed their I485s. It is possible to get a much wider bi-partisan support on this issue by us and we are already pursuing it.

    Pls. stay tuned on this issue.





    hot Hello Kitty party magazine hello kitty party ideas. Hello Kitty Balloons Tiara
  • Hello Kitty Balloons Tiara



  • paragpujara
    07-18 10:24 AM
    Date Delivered To USCIS: July 2
    Time Delivered To USCIS: 8.26 AM
    Service Center: NSC
    Rejected: Dont Know
    Checks Cashed: No



    more...


    house Hello Kitty Party Hat 2 hello kitty party ideas. Hello Kitty Birthday Party
  • Hello Kitty Birthday Party



  • hasil
    05-08 10:59 PM
    My father always take ICICI lombard insurance when he plans his trip to visit us. The key advantage is that you can get your premium back if you come back early. I hope that helps. :)

    http://www.icicilombard.com/app/ilom-en/





    tattoo An other Hello kitty cake for hello kitty party ideas. hot Hello Kitty Birthday Cake
  • hot Hello Kitty Birthday Cake



  • leoindiano
    10-30 12:07 PM
    @ leoindiano
    Where is your case? You should call and talk to an IO and find out. It will be good if the IO can put in a note in your case on which 140 needs to be used. After around 100 calls, I managed to talk to a very friendly IO, she put in a note and asked for my file to be pulled out of storage (I believe that is what happened in my case). I was on the phone for around 20 minutes with this IO and I couldnt believe how a IO could be so friendly and polite :) Have you treid CIS Ombudsman and USCIS Sec. Napolitano?

    Caliguy,

    I will reach out to ombudsman and Napolitano this weekend. Another thing i am going to try is applying AP renewal this weekend, set to expire in november anyway. I would rather loose $305 than keep waiting for some miracle. Thanks for your help. I should be able to find the procedure to file 7001 and the Napolitano address in this thread, correct?



    more...


    pictures Hello Kitty Birthday Party hello kitty party ideas. Birthday Cake Ideas For Kids
  • Birthday Cake Ideas For Kids



  • go_gc_way
    09-13 09:22 PM
    We need more members to join IV. In order to help us, pls--

    - post IV poster in your local grocery stores, temples and restaaurants. (the poster is in resources section)
    - try to get friends from other nationalities to join IV.
    - If you are a graduate of A US university pls contact your alumni association and inform all their members.
    - Send an email to all your friends. (template in resources section) informing about IV

    I will be doing these soon.

    Pappu, your inbox is full and cant take any more messages .. I have a suggestion, there may be members willing to spend time to help at the same time they may not able to spend hours / Daily but hours / Weekly. They probably can be assigned meaningful tasks to help you.





    dresses Hello Kitty Balloons Tiara hello kitty party ideas. hot party ideas hello kitty
  • hot party ideas hello kitty



  • polapragada
    04-26 06:16 PM
    I have seen so many in this forum spits on L1. This is really bad, we all belong to one family and one kind.

    If some one thinks L1 is more advantagous why don't those people join TCS or some thing...

    Well let me put some of the Disadv.

    1. On L1 one canot change the job. If you want to change the employer you should have H1B
    2. L1B salaries are 20% less than H1B on AVG
    3. If employer want to send you back (For any silly stupid reason) you are gone
    4. Most of the companies like TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO won't file green cards for 99.99% people
    5. On avg a L1 person stays in US in a trip for 1 - 2 years.


    Now think!

    And above all as I said all those L1 are living in this country legally like me and you, living a painful uncertain life. Because the time is bad now we can't blame them.

    Some one talking about getting laid off with TCS employee. just recapture the 5 or 8 years back when you replaced a AMERICAN CITIZEN and you can't call people as idiots ... its street clear.

    Well some of you may not agree with me, but if you want to respond harhly just visit any L1B guys house some how they are living.

    Unite, Fight! Don't fall for same old british divide and rule tricks.



    more...


    makeup Hello Kitty Party Banner hello kitty party ideas. Hello Kitty Party Hat 2
  • Hello Kitty Party Hat 2



  • krishna.ahd
    11-10 01:41 PM
    My suggestion - You can not play safe your whole life.
    100% Agree





    girlfriend hot Hello Kitty Birthday Cake hello kitty party ideas. Hello Kitty Balloons Hats
  • Hello Kitty Balloons Hats



  • kbsyed61
    04-28 12:38 PM
    Since we submitted the RFE response, there has been LUDs on daily basis since April 23.

    LUDs on , 4/23, 4/24, 4/27, 4/28.

    Anything to worry?





    hairstyles Hello Kitty! hello kitty party ideas. Pink Hello Kitty has very
  • Pink Hello Kitty has very



  • gc_wow
    03-10 05:58 PM
    Does it includes dependents too,any body knows it,I am not sure but my guess is it includes dependents too,thay too have to file a 485 correct me if I am wrong.





    desi3933
    08-22 12:39 PM
    ....
    ....
    And if I am really and sincerely proud of my country of origin I would not become citizen of other country in spite of any attractive lure. It is that simple.


    Well, that's your choice and I respect that. Thanks for sharing with us.

    BTW - What I said in post is I am proud of heritage and culture of my country-of-origin. You are mixing two different things, IMHO.

    Good Luck and Wish you the very best!





    gcisadawg
    08-13 08:48 AM
    EB3 I is going to have a long wait. I had applied for Canadian green card and had received it. At present i have EAD and AP. Is it worthwhile to go into consular processing and work in canada or apply for a blue card or think about Australia. If this sounds okay how should i proceed.

    Jose Thomas

    What is your PD? Your profile says you are July Filer and your labor approval date is in 2008. Maybe a typo? I think if your PD is before 2003 for EB-3 I, there is hope of getting GC by end of 2010. Otherwise, it could be a really long wait without any legislative changes.