.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

i love you quotes for husband

images Husband Love Quotes i love you quotes for husband. miss u quotes for husband. miss you love quotes
  • miss u quotes for husband. miss you love quotes



  • i4u
    11-23 11:57 AM
    Thank you for your inputs....However, not sure if it helps. I have to get my mother here - if not immediately, sometime in the near future. She has diabetes and almost every thing that happens medically, it can be related to diabetes technically! Which is why I have to have insurance.

    On another note, I have a friend who is very close to a doctor - and I hear from my friend that many of the doctors help out (if they know them - outside of the office). Is this something anyone in this forum have experienced or heard?





    wallpaper miss u quotes for husband. miss you love quotes i love you quotes for husband. Quotes For Husband. beautiful
  • Quotes For Husband. beautiful



  • chanduv23
    06-02 10:52 AM
    I am wondering if this is still happening. We don't see any new posts stating 485 has been denied.

    If anyone is facing this situation, please send me a private message.





    i love you quotes for husband. hot love quotes valentine.
  • hot love quotes valentine.



  • dbcd
    05-24 01:51 AM
    I agree with you. That is how the system works...

    DBCD

    if you all use little more IQ, you will realize that only with donation/money you will make a difference.
    We all are here to make someone rich(employers, local businesses). So if you can make polititians rich, they will do something for you!
    So stop calling... start donating to IV...

    Let me know if my thought is wrong!





    2011 Quotes For Husband. beautiful i love you quotes for husband. images i love you emo quotes
  • images i love you emo quotes



  • kumar1
    04-20 02:38 PM
    I paid 100 USD to my attorney, just to reply to a small RFE. I think that is how it works.

    I got soft LUD on 4/10 and a hard LUD on my wife's application on 4/13. My attorney recd the RFE today and informed that USCIS is requesting evidence of my marriage to be bonafide.

    My attorney is asking for additional legal fees for replying to RFE. Gurus, do you think I should pay to the attorney or can I just reply to USCIS with evidence?

    Thanks,
    Praky



    more...


    i love you quotes for husband. wallpaper i love you emo
  • wallpaper i love you emo



  • forever_waiting
    04-22 07:54 PM
    The point behind the lawsuit example was that just talking frivolously about lawsuits without understanding background and facts - is completely meaningless. This has been proven in the past.

    It was about why more visas were given to EB-I and less to EB-C. Nothing to do with present debate





    i love you quotes for husband. i love you mom and dad quotes.
  • i love you mom and dad quotes.



  • syedajmal
    09-17 04:23 PM
    How do I open a SR. Appreciate any help and specifics.



    more...


    i love you quotes for husband. Short love poems, quotes,
  • Short love poems, quotes,



  • iptel
    04-26 09:49 PM
    Contributed $200 so far contribured $650. Urge other member to make $150K happen





    2010 hot love quotes valentine. i love you quotes for husband. Husband Love Quotes
  • Husband Love Quotes



  • GC08
    02-07 07:45 PM
    Unfortunately, country of birth for PD determination is one thing that cannot change. It is ridiculous that a country like the US that promotes itself as a meritocracy and a country of second chances ties the fate of EB applicants to such an immutable parameter.

    I used to believe in and respect the so-called the American Dream. The more I stay here, the more I see its hypocrosy. ;)

    Whenever I hear someone (esp. those politians) talking about something like no matter who you are, you can always achieve your potential, I just laugh. What a disguise ... what a joke! :D



    more...


    i love you quotes for husband. i love you dad poems. i miss
  • i love you dad poems. i miss



  • dankusam
    12-04 11:08 PM
    Hi I've been a NC victim for almost 3 years. I have heard all kinds of speculations on the real reason behind USCIS/FBI decision,like the amount of the tax you pay, your political view, your education level,etc. all influence the result. Could that be true or it's just purely a bureaucratic backlog? Something interesting to think about I guess.





    hair images i love you emo quotes i love you quotes for husband. I Love You Cute Puppy
  • I Love You Cute Puppy



  • unchew
    06-09 11:43 PM
    discualify theeemmm! You said no mods... that way I would have less competition! (j/k) :P



    more...


    i love you quotes for husband. i love you sayings and quotes.
  • i love you sayings and quotes.



  • raj1998
    04-19 12:54 PM
    Just a 3 years in USA, getting a GC by porting into EB2 with a B.Com and some online degree!!!!!! What a pathetic situation for us!!!!!!!!!. Wake up USCIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I work for intel, there are quite a few guys with under graduate degrees in Mathematics (though I will say that not anyone from India, that I know of) on H1b and I dont find them inferior to any of us 4 year BE employees. Secondly, I also dont agree to the online degree comment as well. My collegue just finish his Masters from North Carolina University and I can say it was not easy...





    hot wallpaper i love you emo i love you quotes for husband. 2011 i love you emo quotes
  • 2011 i love you emo quotes



  • MYGC2008
    11-03 04:06 PM
    Congrats vikki76,

    Looks like most of 2004 cases are getting approvals.

    Congrats on getting physical card caliguy--today even both of us got our CPO emails. :D.
    Your posts along with alterego, kabmilegaGC and others ..were quite helpful. Ironically, in the entire time, since GC process began , it is only last 2 months that were most stressful but rest of the time, I didn't even care when dates will become current etc.etc..was just going with flow. I wouldn't want to repeat time from Aug 10th to Nov 2nd.--just waiting, waiting and waiting..and nothing happening.
    If USCIS becomes more transparent and follows FIFO strictly.then that itself will give lot of relief to waiting applicants.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    485 CPO Email: 11/3/2009



    more...


    house you and sayings or husband i love you quotes for husband. i miss you quotes
  • i miss you quotes



  • pcs
    04-19 08:25 AM
    You mean members who have not contributed anything so far, right?

    let us do this





    tattoo i love you mom and dad quotes. i love you quotes for husband. I will always follow you and
  • I will always follow you and



  • JazzByTheBay
    12-13 04:11 PM
    A member-driven and membership-driven organization will not have to taunt members into contributing or shaming them to contributing, imho.

    If we become verified and paying members, personal email messages can be sent out for the (less frrequent, perhaps) funding drives. A code of etiquette or something akin to it should be enforced that spells out the rules of participation in forums as well, and discourage such comments.

    You pay the basic membership - you get on board. When extra funding is required, you do what you can - there's no extra pressure or shaming anyone into contributing.

    There can be *plenty of other benefits*, and an organization sufficiently large enough can probably generate enough revenue to have at least 1 full time person on board coordinating stuff... or a bunch of volunteers and part-timers (for folks who have their EADs and are using it, this would be a chance to jump in... and help out).

    jazz

    I like the idea of an annual $100 fee to join.. that way all members have contributed.

    Secondly, i think while a forum method is good, the Administrators should stop posting vitriolic messages ( For Ex: " I cannot believe people are not donating" / " you should be ashamed.." and such).. This creates a very childish image for this organization.

    If there are 25k members and your funding drive is for $30k, why don't you accept $5 and $10 donations?.. Why only $100 or above?.. With 25k members, if we start a drive to donate $1 / member and only 1 in 10 respond, you will reach your funding goal.

    My thoughts..



    more...


    pictures Short love poems, quotes, i love you quotes for husband. love quotes and images. cute
  • love quotes and images. cute



  • jackrabbit
    07-17 03:00 PM
    I plan to send this petition to all senior executives of Time Warner Inc by Priority Mail and Fax. CNN is a fully owned subsidiary of Time Warner Inc.

    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/loudobbs
    signed.

    I agree with some of the posters above that suing will bring attention of the individual as well as general publicity as people will analyze our arguments carefully.
    This is one area the IV Core should look at, IMHO

    http://www.suing101.com/





    dresses 2011 i love you emo quotes i love you quotes for husband. i love you poems and quotes.
  • i love you poems and quotes.



  • pkd666
    09-17 01:25 PM
    What is the senate equivalent of this bill? I believe there is one, anyone remembers the number?

    I believe irs S 3414



    more...


    makeup i love you dad poems. i miss i love you quotes for husband. you and sayings or husband
  • you and sayings or husband



  • santb1975
    06-04 01:50 PM
    ?? :confused:





    girlfriend I will always follow you and i love you quotes for husband. I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE QUOTES
  • I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE QUOTES



  • hopefullegalimmigrant
    01-31 01:29 PM
    Just voted. The Q numbers are 5 and 13 at the moment. Sorting by Most popular works best.





    hairstyles i love you sayings and quotes. i love you quotes for husband. I+love+you+this+much+
  • I+love+you+this+much+



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-14 11:25 PM
    where is the poll at?

    We were approved on 9/2.
    Had opened an SR on 8/25 and had sent an email to TSC streamline on 9/1

    Poll is NOW live - if you have used "OTHER MEANS" let us know by writing on this thread. Thanks so much!





    BharatPremi
    03-13 10:00 AM
    Are we sure that consular processing dates are mirror of AOS bulletin?





    leoindiano
    11-04 12:01 PM
    Congrats Vikki76,

    I am happy for you. As i said, earlier, i called and explained 2 I140's situation, IO verified and told they have already consolidated A numbers and it is current, will send an email to floor. She also confirmed biometrics and Namecheck are cleared as well. I struggled with that part since, they went vermont cause of EAC receipt number....

    This is a complex system for the ability and knowledge they have...