starscream
09-17 12:37 PM
does anyone kknow who is the chairman(woman) of the judiciary commitee ???
wallpaper Butterfly Tattoos - Butterfly
fide_champ
12-13 11:41 PM
Hi
My wife appeared for Visa interview on 6th and yet to receive the passport. we booked tickets for this weekend and seems we have to reschedule. I sent a mail to NIV and no response as of now.This is of concern. can anyone tell me about the normal turnaround time for H4 Visas these days?
Suresh
It is very important to put proper subject in your e-mail. Please refer to the chennai consulate website for more information. Because of the volume of e-mails they'll be getting, they don't respond to normal e-mails. I got the response the next day. I don't know if i am a isolated case but it doesn't hurt to follow the instructions in the website.
My wife appeared for Visa interview on 6th and yet to receive the passport. we booked tickets for this weekend and seems we have to reschedule. I sent a mail to NIV and no response as of now.This is of concern. can anyone tell me about the normal turnaround time for H4 Visas these days?
Suresh
It is very important to put proper subject in your e-mail. Please refer to the chennai consulate website for more information. Because of the volume of e-mails they'll be getting, they don't respond to normal e-mails. I got the response the next day. I don't know if i am a isolated case but it doesn't hurt to follow the instructions in the website.
greenmonster
08-04 09:58 PM
I am a July 2007 filer, so far i have never got finger prints on my EAD. First time i did not get a FP notice. I scheduled an info pass appointment and got my FP notice.. gave FP in Feb 2008. I got my first EAD in Oct 2007.
My latest EAD ( approved Jul 2010) does not have the finger prints on it. Last time I gave my FP was in June 2009 ( Notice sent by USICS ). Is that something to worry? Is it related to NC ?
My latest EAD ( approved Jul 2010) does not have the finger prints on it. Last time I gave my FP was in June 2009 ( Notice sent by USICS ). Is that something to worry? Is it related to NC ?
2011 Girl Tattoos 4
mrjonie
05-04 12:55 AM
Hi Friends,
I checked my status and havent received any Soft LUD, but I received a FP notice couple of days back. I am not sure what this is for..My PD is Dec 2006 (EB3) and I received EAD/AP/I140 approved. I applied concurrently during the july fiasco and already done with FP on 2007 itself.
Now i am surprised why I need to , go for FP again. I am still in H1 and my EAD is expired and havent renewed.
Can anyone shed some light in to this FP notice ???
Cheers
John
I checked my status and havent received any Soft LUD, but I received a FP notice couple of days back. I am not sure what this is for..My PD is Dec 2006 (EB3) and I received EAD/AP/I140 approved. I applied concurrently during the july fiasco and already done with FP on 2007 itself.
Now i am surprised why I need to , go for FP again. I am still in H1 and my EAD is expired and havent renewed.
Can anyone shed some light in to this FP notice ???
Cheers
John
more...
luckydog
07-15 06:19 AM
singed and done!
ndialani
10-30 12:02 PM
I sent #7001 form in second week of October , i emailed CIS Ombudsman3-4 days back . I received this email today....
Thank you for contacting
the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CISOMB) in the U.S.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS). We received your case problem on
October 21, 2009. Your case is in the process of being assigned to an
Immigration Law Analyst. Please allow us 14 working days to process your case
problem
Any thoughts....does it mean anything? anyone else with this reply?
Thanks
Thank you for contacting
the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CISOMB) in the U.S.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS). We received your case problem on
October 21, 2009. Your case is in the process of being assigned to an
Immigration Law Analyst. Please allow us 14 working days to process your case
problem
Any thoughts....does it mean anything? anyone else with this reply?
Thanks
more...
mbartosik
11-06 03:05 PM
If you use the link the post a little above this, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be polite and constructive. This is ultimately someone that we have to deal with, so let's not put our foot in our mouth. Also don't take this as a recommendation to use the link, because it is not.
2010 Swirled girl tattoo back body

smsthss
09-17 11:26 AM
this sucks really...till now no video...now video on but no audio...its been that kind of frustration for all of us this entire year !!
more...
rajagopal_04
12-28 10:13 AM
My H1b (Revalidation for 7th yr) was on Dec 13th 1:45PM...Still hasnt receive my passport...Called the consulate ...they mentioned PIMS check is needed in order to stamp the passport...My travel date is Jan 9th..and I am also getting anxious...When asked about how long I will have to wait..they said to call back on Jan 5th (!!!????)...
Consulate apparently was on vacation from Dec 21st thru 26th..in US also until 2nd is pretty much 'holiday season' (lot of folks on vacation) (I hear this PIMS check is done by some system in Okalahoma)..
I hope I wont have to postpone my tickets...Looks like this system got kicked in Late Nov,Dec (Per Murthy)..May be we are the gini pigs..
I echoed my concern to the US consulate that delays will cause significant financial loss (extra vacation days, loss of pay, travel plan changes etc)...I dont think they are bothered..but it will be good if who ever is affected can send emails/call consulate and echo these concerns..('May be' all of us together will have a bigger voice)
Today i got reply from Chennai US consulate.
"Due to the implementation of new system requirements for the processing of petition based non-immigrant visas, the dispatch of passports with these types of visas from our office may be delayed by several days beyond regular processing times. Please wait at least seven working days after your date of interview before contacting our office regarding your passport."
Anyway I cancelled my wife's flight tickets, and won't book until they handover the passport to VFS. I agree with jitnair, this delay is affecting all our travel and personal plans in very BAD way.
Consulate apparently was on vacation from Dec 21st thru 26th..in US also until 2nd is pretty much 'holiday season' (lot of folks on vacation) (I hear this PIMS check is done by some system in Okalahoma)..
I hope I wont have to postpone my tickets...Looks like this system got kicked in Late Nov,Dec (Per Murthy)..May be we are the gini pigs..
I echoed my concern to the US consulate that delays will cause significant financial loss (extra vacation days, loss of pay, travel plan changes etc)...I dont think they are bothered..but it will be good if who ever is affected can send emails/call consulate and echo these concerns..('May be' all of us together will have a bigger voice)
Today i got reply from Chennai US consulate.
"Due to the implementation of new system requirements for the processing of petition based non-immigrant visas, the dispatch of passports with these types of visas from our office may be delayed by several days beyond regular processing times. Please wait at least seven working days after your date of interview before contacting our office regarding your passport."
Anyway I cancelled my wife's flight tickets, and won't book until they handover the passport to VFS. I agree with jitnair, this delay is affecting all our travel and personal plans in very BAD way.
hair Left shoulder tattoo

anzerraja
07-20 09:40 AM
There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing the administrative costs of IV.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708
Could you please pledge an amount ?
Aman,
You are an inspiration to all of us in the IV community.
You are selfless and humble and these are amongst the most noble qualities a leader can have.
Thanks!
-S
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708
Could you please pledge an amount ?
Aman,
You are an inspiration to all of us in the IV community.
You are selfless and humble and these are amongst the most noble qualities a leader can have.
Thanks!
-S
more...
Bpositive
02-02 10:23 AM
Following is my case....please help me make a decision on whether to see this through or not submit passport and just travel back on AP...
Chennai consulate H1. (transfer from F1-OPT-H1).
January 2nd - date of visa interview. Asked for additional info - 221g because I have a Phd in biology
January 6th - submitted additional information. research. publications etc.
February 1st (friday afternoon)- status updated to 'send passport' on chennai consulate website.
My concerns are -
1. How long does it take VFS to return passport, if I submit passport on Monday, February 4th?
2. Would I still have to go through the PIMS verification or should I assume the consulate has already done this because they have asked me to submit passport?
Please help if you can. I have already rescheduled my tickets twice...
Chennai consulate H1. (transfer from F1-OPT-H1).
January 2nd - date of visa interview. Asked for additional info - 221g because I have a Phd in biology
January 6th - submitted additional information. research. publications etc.
February 1st (friday afternoon)- status updated to 'send passport' on chennai consulate website.
My concerns are -
1. How long does it take VFS to return passport, if I submit passport on Monday, February 4th?
2. Would I still have to go through the PIMS verification or should I assume the consulate has already done this because they have asked me to submit passport?
Please help if you can. I have already rescheduled my tickets twice...
hot Shoulder Tattoo Gallery No.
mpadapa
09-24 12:01 PM
This fellow who wrote this might be one of those arm chair critics who just criticizes everything if it doesn't favor that individual. What a moron. I am sure this fellow is clueless about how much effort is put into to make a legislation.
There has been lot of work done by many IV volunteers just to get a bill introduced. It is so stupid just to trash talk the efforts put in by the selfless IV volunteers.
All IV members has to be proud that we have been able to get a bill that addresses the GC backlogs. Hey one year back lawmakers were clueless about EB GC issues. Now majority of the lawmakers atleast have an understanding about EB GC issues. It is a matter of time before we succeed.
The easiest guage for the success of the IV efforts is to see the response U get from the lawmakers when U write to them about GC issues. Earlier U used to get a generic reply about undocumented workers and broken borders, nowadays U would be getting replies that talk about EB immigration. Isn't that an achievement. As a professional aren't U proud that U are give the respect U deserve rather than getting clubbed with undocumented workers. Ask for U'r self?
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=286606 :mad::mad:
There has been lot of work done by many IV volunteers just to get a bill introduced. It is so stupid just to trash talk the efforts put in by the selfless IV volunteers.
All IV members has to be proud that we have been able to get a bill that addresses the GC backlogs. Hey one year back lawmakers were clueless about EB GC issues. Now majority of the lawmakers atleast have an understanding about EB GC issues. It is a matter of time before we succeed.
The easiest guage for the success of the IV efforts is to see the response U get from the lawmakers when U write to them about GC issues. Earlier U used to get a generic reply about undocumented workers and broken borders, nowadays U would be getting replies that talk about EB immigration. Isn't that an achievement. As a professional aren't U proud that U are give the respect U deserve rather than getting clubbed with undocumented workers. Ask for U'r self?
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=286606 :mad::mad:
more...
house flower tattoos on shoulder and
gconmymind
10-02 04:40 PM
Bcoz Mr. gctest is Mr. phd, he treats Eb3 with contempt! Now, he will go back and delete all his dirty posts :)
EB3 can accomplish anything that EB2 can, based on their work experience, but some people don't understand that.
My personal opinion is that other than few algorithm, electrical design, compiler design kind of jobs, most jobs in Computer applications can be done by an EB3/EB2 person. It's only how your company treats a particular job opening that you get designated as EB2/EB3. I could file in EB2 and lots of top-rankers from my class could only file in EB3. Does that make them any less capable than me?? Nope!
EB3 can accomplish anything that EB2 can, based on their work experience, but some people don't understand that.
My personal opinion is that other than few algorithm, electrical design, compiler design kind of jobs, most jobs in Computer applications can be done by an EB3/EB2 person. It's only how your company treats a particular job opening that you get designated as EB2/EB3. I could file in EB2 and lots of top-rankers from my class could only file in EB3. Does that make them any less capable than me?? Nope!
tattoo suicide girl tattoo.
designserve
12-29 07:05 PM
Hi Guys
I have posted a question in change.gov in the Science and Technology section.
http://change.gov/page/content/openforquestions_20081217_private_url
The name I have posted on is Shanky.The more interest shown on the question,the more chances I have got to get it replied.Can many of us in this forum show interest in the question by clicking on Yes?
If all of us post similar questions,that will help too.I can go and click on it.
Thanks
I have posted a question in change.gov in the Science and Technology section.
http://change.gov/page/content/openforquestions_20081217_private_url
The name I have posted on is Shanky.The more interest shown on the question,the more chances I have got to get it replied.Can many of us in this forum show interest in the question by clicking on Yes?
If all of us post similar questions,that will help too.I can go and click on it.
Thanks
more...
pictures tattoo is on her shoulder.

Harivinder
06-03 03:29 PM
I called all the reps listed and Rep. Issa, Darrell [R], District 49, phone: 202-225-3906 because i live in his congressional district.
dresses Made with the Shoulder Tattoo
GCard_Dream
02-01 06:17 PM
Are you kidding? It's not that people cannot contribute but they won't. Everyone in this forum makes good money than an average American and in fact per capita income of Indians in United States is much higher than the per capita income of this country; yet only 2.5% of the people chose to contribute. That shows the resolve of this community to get any kind of relief yet we all complain why illegals get preferential treatment. Because they are vocal and determined to get some relief. They come out in large numbers all over the country to protest and make their voices heard and here we can hardly find anyone willing to tell their story to the media.
In conclusion, it's not that we don't have the money .. we are not willing to contribute and are too busy questioning IV's motive and financials. We would rather pay 20k for sub labor than 20 dollar for IV and this is the attitude which will take us no where in terms of any relief for legal community. God help us all.
if people cannot contribute financially, conrtibute your time and talk to people about IV.
In conclusion, it's not that we don't have the money .. we are not willing to contribute and are too busy questioning IV's motive and financials. We would rather pay 20k for sub labor than 20 dollar for IV and this is the attitude which will take us no where in terms of any relief for legal community. God help us all.
if people cannot contribute financially, conrtibute your time and talk to people about IV.
more...
makeup Celebrity Tattoos – Franki
krishnam70
05-08 04:37 PM
Finally I am a US citizen after being 10+ years in this country. This is one of my biggest fulfillments and it means everything to me. US is just not home anymore for me, it is my country.
I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.
Proud to be an indian-american and legal immigrant.
Good Luck!
A plain congrats and good luck will do I guess. We people have too much time to argue on everything :D
-cheers
kris
I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.
Proud to be an indian-american and legal immigrant.
Good Luck!
A plain congrats and good luck will do I guess. We people have too much time to argue on everything :D
-cheers
kris
girlfriend zombie girl tattoo.
T-O
06-15 06:48 AM
Introducing the Apple iBOY. Wish I could have spent more time on it, but I'm too lazy ;).
Edit: I just realized this is not really a skin... more of a modification. Is it legal? If not, I'd like to have this entry voided so I can try again hehe.
:thumb: This one's awesome! :D
Edit: I just realized this is not really a skin... more of a modification. Is it legal? If not, I'd like to have this entry voided so I can try again hehe.
:thumb: This one's awesome! :D
hairstyles house Shoulder Tattoos For
rkg000
04-20 07:51 PM
Let me try.. I'll do better than that and invert the 6 and make it 9.. now happy? :)
I was just kidding on that. I would be more than Happy to see an EB3-I get GC before me with just even a day ahead of me. They are equally deserving.
I was just kidding on that. I would be more than Happy to see an EB3-I get GC before me with just even a day ahead of me. They are equally deserving.
leoindiano
03-13 10:19 AM
One step closer.
With last year crisscrossing, EB2 India most apps are cleared upto september 2004. We should not have too many in 2004 except substitution cases.
Hope it will step into 2005 in next 4 months....
With last year crisscrossing, EB2 India most apps are cleared upto september 2004. We should not have too many in 2004 except substitution cases.
Hope it will step into 2005 in next 4 months....
vikki76
10-27 11:50 AM
First. congrats alterego- 4 yrs after 485 filing is a long long time to go.:eek:
Not that I know of. There are two 140 but both have AOS option - Is it normal that 140 application goes back to USCIS office ? AFAIK, there is nothing wrong with my 140 application . It is st. B.Tech+ MS+2 yrs type of case with permanent job (no consulting)
Not that I know of. There are two 140 but both have AOS option - Is it normal that 140 application goes back to USCIS office ? AFAIK, there is nothing wrong with my 140 application . It is st. B.Tech+ MS+2 yrs type of case with permanent job (no consulting)