.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

korea makeup

images Korea korea makeup. Korean Cosmetic Brands
  • Korean Cosmetic Brands



  • gcisadawg
    04-09 01:51 PM
    We received the RFE for the Td vaccine that was missed somehow by Concentra. But since she is nursing now, we were able to get a blanket Waiver for her.

    Sameet,

    I know it is a weird question. But I'd still go ahead and ask it.

    What documents that USCIS expects for a scenario like this?

    My situation: My wife still hasn't weaned off nursing completely.
    My child is 1 year 3 months old. My wife got an RFE for TB test.
    Plus she is in India currently.

    Would sending the birth certificate of child be enough to prove the existence of 1 yr 3 month old child? OR would USCIS requires doctors's input also? OR do they require anything else to prove baby is still being nursed.?

    Thansk for your response,
    GCisaDawg





    wallpaper Korean Cosmetic Brands korea makeup. Korea Makeup
  • Korea Makeup



  • DariusMonsef
    05-31 01:44 PM
    You are right only 1 entry is allowed, but I thought I would just show the rest as examples for those who haven't yet sat down and whipped one out.


    ipod skin spam! more than one entry is not allowed!!!! (or shouldnt be :P)





    korea makeup. Korean Makeup Tutorial
  • Korean Makeup Tutorial



  • eb3India
    03-08 11:45 AM
    Like I said, you have to give some credit to the Irish. They have the chutzpah of going to lawmaker's offices in DC and say "I am an illegal...I broke the laws and overstayed my visa...please change to law to make everything ok again for me please...". And our community thinks that someone is listening to their phone conversation about how to raise money and lobby for the legal immigrants?????

    I think it all boils down to how desparate we are for GCs, many people here on H1 just want to count their valid H1 visa and multiply them by thier montly savings,

    but Irish and many illegals itz a do or die situation they are smart people to knock on law makers door, before law-enforcing people knock on thier doors





    2011 Korea Makeup korea makeup. people doing Korean makeup
  • people doing Korean makeup



  • forever_waiting
    04-22 07:54 PM
    The point behind the lawsuit example was that just talking frivolously about lawsuits without understanding background and facts - is completely meaningless. This has been proven in the past.

    It was about why more visas were given to EB-I and less to EB-C. Nothing to do with present debate



    more...


    korea makeup. professionally done makeup
  • professionally done makeup



  • RNGC
    05-23 02:12 PM
    You have a point...Ideas like yours should be given good consideration.

    But IV core team has lots of experience and they have even started having talks with USICS directly, is'nt that a big achievement!

    We need to try different ways to contact the law makers and find out which one is easy to implement and works efficiently.



    When you call the law makers and tell them you support XYZ bill.. my question is what do you get out of it!

    When the lawmaker realizes that he is getting 10000 calls from LEGAL aliens,
    >who are not from his constituency,
    >who can�t vote and
    >who can�t contribute to his election campaign�
    what is the motivation for the law maker to support the bill�

    So to avoid sounding stupid and foolish and desperate when you call� a more logical approach would be to :
    a) Generate a public petition form on IV website and have all the members� login and sign the forms digitally�
    b) Then have IV reps.. fax them and send them to lobby groups �.
    c) Lawmakers will listen to one talking head�and not worry abt 1000 calls that borders on ..�saar �support the bill saar�..

    How many of you have actually talked to the lawmakers? Its always the assistant!

    But instead .. someone says we have a signed petition of 25000 members effected by immigration mess �. And it�s a hi tech workers lobby group ..every lawmaker will talk to you and not the assistant!

    Conclusion: calling the lawmakers haphazardly is actually hurting IV cause..to a certain extent!

    :cool:





    korea makeup. Estee Lauder executive makeup
  • Estee Lauder executive makeup



  • abhijitp
    03-29 02:26 PM
    ^^



    more...


    korea makeup. korean makeup,
  • korean makeup,



  • santb1975
    12-02 10:53 PM
    We will add this to our Holiday contribution thread

    As some one suggested ads are good source, I think the local state chapters should encourage members to donate/ join for recrurring contributions.

    I just contributed $300. I will sign up for recurring ...


    Google Order #448925927215726

    Sunil
    PD: Eb2 - 05
    Contributions so far: $500
    Member of North California Chapter





    2010 Korean Makeup Tutorial korea makeup. Korea
  • Korea



  • aadimanav
    10-16 04:23 PM
    bump :p

    How do I find out that I am "suffering" from namecheck? :confused:

    PD: EB3 --> April 2004 --> India
    I-140 Approved.
    I-485 Received on July 2, 2007
    Fingerprinting --> DONE
    EAD --> RECEIVED



    more...


    korea makeup. Mascara South Korea Makeup TFS
  • Mascara South Korea Makeup TFS



  • somegchuh
    08-01 01:45 PM
    While we are at it let me throw this in....
    Assuming you decide to persue MBA from a good university instead of online. What kind of investment of time and money are you looking at? Is it really worth the investment when you are already in your 30's? Is is worth spending the time and money on a MBA? If you spend the same time/money on a business opportunity wouldn't that be better in the longer run? Is it practical to start a business when you are in the 7th/8th/9th year of H1b with no idea if/when you will get GC? Is it a safer bet to invest in education?
    For PMP I think, you need to take some courses, I had taken some courses at Berkeley Online on project management, these courses count towards PMP.
    They also have in class courses, if you are interested.
    Better to do something than nothing.

    http://explore.berkeley.edu/UCExt/certificateprogview.asp?action=Internet&prog=Certificate+in+Project+Management

    Hope it helps,
    dgb





    hair people doing Korean makeup korea makeup. Wholesale - Mascara South Korea Makeup TFS The Face Shop Black Waterproof
  • Wholesale - Mascara South Korea Makeup TFS The Face Shop Black Waterproof



  • Phogs
    08-11 01:27 PM
    EB3-P Nov'04



    more...


    korea makeup. of Korean beauty make-up
  • of Korean beauty make-up



  • black_logs
    04-08 09:51 AM
    After meeting several administrative and Lawmakers staff, we concluded there's no legislation that can help people waiting for Labor Cert from BECs. But we thought if people get 3 year H1B ext. Atleast they can move on to new jobs etc and file in PERM etc. It will be a big relief.
    Just contributed $100 and asked several of my friends to join.

    Btw, I do not see anthing in the amendments to address labor backlog reduction problem? Is that not goal of IV any more?





    hot professionally done makeup korea makeup. korean eyes makeup.
  • korean eyes makeup.



  • Bradman
    11-05 12:27 PM
    Very happy for you Bradman !! Enjoy :p

    ...but remember it can be pure coincidence that your letter to 1600 Pennslyvania made any difference. Moreso when the namecheck and the approval..all happened within 2 weeks of the letter !

    Anyways no harm trying any and all legal ways !

    You are right.. I got a call this Wednesday from the Presidents office of initiating an inquiry on my case and again a repeated call from them on Friday that FBI Name Check has been cleared. I forgot to mention this detail in my excitement.

    Thanks,
    Donald Bradman



    more...


    house korean eyes makeup. makeup korea makeup. ELLE Korea Inspired Makeup
  • ELLE Korea Inspired Makeup



  • qasleuth
    05-14 12:08 PM
    Finally, Thank you for your smart and intelligent attempt to dilute the members' focus. First you start off by saying that we have no allegiance to our home land and finally you deduce that country caps are OK.

    Inference: You are some psycho who is concerned that the glass ceiling of country caps in employment based system will be shattered sooner or later.


    I strongly disagree. He is no psycho, just a juvenile displaying 4th grade logic to exhort the masses. Comes back and 'moderates' his thread by 'channeling', thanking and asking for more brilliant ideas.
    nitinboston, do not brush this off as some kind of personal attack and you have bigger fish to fry...I urge you to read and reflect.



    This might come as a surprise to some of you, but someone needs to say it out loud. GET A LIFE FOLKS!!!! there is more to life then EB, GC and all. it seem all we desi's can think of is how to get a green card so we can live here with peace and never have to worry bout getting laid off or anything.


    Comes as a surprise to your fellow elementary schoolers ? Who are you to generalize ? That is what your immediate buddies or people YOU associate may be thinking.


    Few points:

    1) having gc is a privilege not a right.
    2) US has every right to choose whom they want to have in their country.


    Thanks for the breaking news !



    4) Considering the number of fraud's committed by Indian body shoppers and people who use them, i am not surprised USCIS is extra careful when it comes to Indian applications. Anyone who got his wife with no exp with software dev an h1b visa from some cheat in Jersey knows what i am talking bout . My freind got his wife an H1 after showing she knew software testing even though her major was fine arts and all she was good at was web surfing


    Does your friend or his wife know what kind of a backstabbing 'best and brightest' you are ? Just because your so called friend's wife got a job cheating (if I take your word for it), it does not give you the right to brush the whole category with the same color. Who are you trying to impress by pissing on everybody ?



    5) have a back up. i came here in 2001 as student and have seen it all. I am on h1b since 2004. i knew we have too many people whose sole aim in life is a American GC. to avoid becoming one of those who check processing dates first thing in morning, i applied for Canadian PR, got it in 8 months and i am not even gonna bother applying for labor, i-140 and all those precious life controlling documents.
    Wake up friends, you have options. Don't let your life depend on you application status.


    Again, thanks for the breaking news and brilliant suggestions. First off, stop generalizing and look beyond your pathetic 'immediate circle'. AND here is some breaking news for you: You have not seen it all, as I can clearly see by the quality of your arguments. Don't come onto a forum, hide behind the curtain of anonymity and shoot your mouth off giving 'plain' 'straight from your heart' BS.





    tattoo Estee Lauder executive makeup korea makeup. Korean Male Smokey Eyes
  • Korean Male Smokey Eyes



  • jp_blr
    06-21 01:19 PM
    Friends, any thoughts on the below questions..

    Raj, Thanks for the reply. I am still looking out for the bride which is the reason it may take about a year or so.. So no chance of civil ceremony in a months time. 

    I have few more questions..

    1) What does it really mean by withdrawing the I-485 ? Does it mean you withdraw only the 485 application and can reapply (just 485) it later when you are ready (when its current) ? Or does it mean the full GC process is cancelled, which means you have to start with your labor again at later point of time?

    2) What are the real benefits of applying now for I-485 in my scenario? If I get married after the 485 is filed, it sounds like I am forced to anyway maintain my H1B till I get my spouse on H4. Also to apply for my spouse�s 485, my PD must be current at the time of filing. If not, then again I am forced to maintain my H1B till the dates become current.

    Just to summarize, it sounds like I have to anyway maintain my H1B till I apply for my spouse�s 485.
    So far, does it sound correct ? If not, please correct me..

    If the above is correct, why not I apply for 485 after I get married ? Is that a bad idea ? I know I could save about 6 months to an year (may be more in some cases) if I apply before the marriage, but then I am taking the risk of getting approved 485 before my marriage.

    Any thoughts?



    more...


    pictures korean makeup, korea makeup. “Korean Style” makeup.
  • “Korean Style” makeup.



  • axp817
    03-30 10:17 PM
    Don't know if this is a new procedure that they are following the main law where a valied 140 is needed the whole time.

    Wow, that is indeed scary.

    If its possible, please keep us posted on what happens with this case.

    Thanks,





    dresses korean eyes makeup. korea makeup. year that Korean makeup
  • year that Korean makeup



  • hpandey
    06-12 10:25 AM
    If I were in your place, I would not spend money to hire my own attorney- not yet. I would let the insurance attorney handle the initial few months, and only after things start happening, I'd think about paying an attorney myself. Meanwhile, use this interim period to look for a very good attorney- meet with a couple of them and decide which one would you choose, if you had to. Personal liability defense is handled best by firms specialized in tort defense (eg. who defend medical malpractise suits), and NOT by trial lawyers who are mostly experienced with plaintiff's cases.

    Another thing, since YOU were the one who seems to have experienced most injuries in the accident, didn't you get letters from trial lawyers offering to sue the other folks and ask for damages (since THEY were at least 20% responsible for your injuries)? Such trial lawyers do not take any money from you upfront- they only take a % of the money recovered. This might make things too messy for you to handle- but give it a thought; sometimes offense is the best defence.

    I agree.. you should be suing the other party in front of you for injuries since they were the ones who stopped and as the person said - offense is the best defense .

    If I remember correctly the first car in front of you had already collided with the car number 2 and hence all the accidents. I don't know how they can put you at fault . So let the lawyers handle it and go all the way .

    Best of luck.



    more...


    makeup Mascara South Korea Makeup TFS korea makeup. korean eyes makeup. makeup
  • korean eyes makeup. makeup



  • ajmalnasar
    06-15 06:14 AM
    To raaj2007, just getting an EAD does not nullify your H1, but if you use EAD you loose H1. Go and check with your attorney. If you use EAD you cannot enter US using H1 or H4, you have to use Advance parole.

    Adding to the replies to other post

    (i) I heard after filing 485 I could change employers? Yes or no? If yes, then which state would I be in? (EAD, AP or none)?
    Answer - You can change employer after 180 days of pending 485 using AC 21 and you would be in EAD and use AP to enter US
    (ii) After filing 485, do I HAVE to get my wife into US before the dates retrogress again?? Whoa never heard that...are you sure?
    Answer -Yes, if you dont, you would not be able to file for her if the dates retrogresses again, also to file 485 for your wife , she should be in US at the time of filing 485.
    (iii) Is there no step after 485 filing that I can keep postponing to not let 485 approve (like delaying 485 fingerprinting multiple times) so that I can let 485 approve only after I am married and can bring my wife in?
    Answer - No, you cannot postpone it on your own will. But if your marriage date is before 485 approval (even one day) and tour wife could not make it to US, she can come to US using follow to join process. That process is also available if PD are current. In that scenario you ask USCIS to send US consulate in India to send a notice that the principal applicant's 485 has been approved and since the marriage was before 485 approval, she should be called for Interview at the US consulate in India and given the immigrant VISA, The Follow to join process is like Consular Processing.

    Hope I answered your doubts.





    girlfriend Korean Male Smokey Eyes korea makeup. cosmetic brand in Korea
  • cosmetic brand in Korea



  • bugsbunny
    04-17 03:04 PM
    Looks like you are one of the beneficiaries of H1 who does not have good education. You can console yourself with the word 'skill' and all that computer jargon The bottomline is H1B visa is for professionals. However, in the past few years, Indian IT bodyshops have sent underskilled computer operators to the US to enhance their operating margins. This will come to end very soon and has to come to an end very soon. I think the process has already begun. Number of H1b visas rejected at Indian bodyshops have gone up. Operating margins at Infosys has shrunk significantly. Infosys and other bodyshops have seen stock price plummet drastically.

    Companies such as Congizant have stopped bringing people from India on H1. Rather they are trying to hire people in the US who already have H1B visas. The illegals who have gotton their H1B from shady consultants in NJ, CA and elsewhere. Congizant is doing community service by legalizing illegals. The people who sat on the bench during recession while holding their H1B visas without a paycheck. Sorry with paycheck which needs to be refunded to the employer by personal check. Stop the fraud, please stop the fraud.

    Again you have provided no arguments to support why you believe IGNOU or Univ or Phoenix are fraudulent. Just because you believe they are...does not automatically make them so. Please provide proper reasoning.

    Instead you jumped to a different topic of IT bodyshops which is unrelated to the two people who asked if they qualify for EB2





    hairstyles of Korean beauty make-up korea makeup. Meien make-up and hair ( Korea
  • Meien make-up and hair ( Korea



  • kpartha
    04-02 05:07 PM
    I never got any LUDs but got a denial on my 485 after going through the AC21/NOID stuff way back in August, 2008.

    There could be some background processing going on.

    Is there are pattern to these LUDs?


    I am in a situation that the company where I am working is offering a permanent position and my employer is also willing to support me. But I am afraid of doing AC21 after reading about the pitfalls of AC21. Any suggestions??





    sanju
    03-10 11:04 PM
    Who told you that, a tweety bird???? you "I just thought" idiot.


    Don't be after the whole town because your son doesn't resemble you, check your next door neighbor first....





    vine93
    01-05 11:19 AM
    Posted my Story too including Buying home and visa recapture.