.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos

images 2007 Jeep Patriot Interior 2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. Jeep Patriot interior
  • Jeep Patriot interior



  • amitjoey
    12-20 05:41 PM
    Where are we in terms of percentage met. Are we close to 45%?





    wallpaper Jeep Patriot interior 2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. and Patriot interior
  • and Patriot interior



  • truthinspector
    11-11 01:57 PM
    Hello guys,
    Sorry for this non-immigration related post. We have this sudden, tragic situation that I wanted all of your advice on. Thank you for your time in reading this long post.


    Fire her immediately.


    Put a post on Sulekha warning other potential employers of her wrong doings.Make sure you are explicit about her and her husband's identity.





    2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. 2010 Jeep Patriot from Front
  • 2010 Jeep Patriot from Front



  • eb3_nepa
    08-25 02:56 PM
    Can you please post the USCIS link to the revised bulletin memo that you printed out?

    Thanks





    2011 and Patriot interior 2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. 2009 and 2010 Jeep Patriot
  • 2009 and 2010 Jeep Patriot



  • sugaur
    12-09 02:40 PM
    [QUOTE=hoolahoous;1136226]sorry but DOL's is not my theory. Looks like you never seem to have seen a child birth. It is an ACTUAL unit.

    Have YOU read the article you just quoted? It clearly says this is not in widespread use. Pain is SUBJECTIVE. I hope you know what subjective means.

    also if everyone goes through same amount of pain, that doesn't reduce the intensity.
    Yes it does. Because intensity of pain is perceived differently by different people. Just like Joy and pleasure are subjective.

    Let me ask you once you get laid off when your wife is pregnant. I am sure that you know that as soon as you are off the job on H1, unless you had AOS, you are ILLEGAL from same instant. Let me see where your principals hold. Status is a piece of paper which is created by human.

    In the remote circumstance that, that ever happens to me, i will follow the law and NOT DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL. Would you stay here illegally in such a circumstance? That makes you a "latent illegal". No wonder you sympathize with them.


    And imagine tying the hands to a bar when delivering a baby. I wonder we complaint about cramped seats in plane when flying to India (unless you fly business class, then probably you don't need GC) but think that chained to bed when delivering a baby is perfectly okay !

    A repeat violator of the law needs to be shackled. Just because she is pregnant doesnt mean she is a saint.

    There is a law for illegals and they should get the punishment (deported), but that doesn't mean we should go out of way to device our own punishments to 'teach a lesson' to 'these illegals'. There are some basic Human rights. Even POW's are supposed to be treated with those human rights.[/QUOTEe.
    Human rights? This repeated violator of the law was taken to a hospital, FREE OF CHARGE. She got all the medical care that was needed, on TAX PAYER money. I bet if she was given a choice, "We will leave you unshackled if you pay the bill for your own care" she would BEG to be shackled :D
    And since when is shackling a criminal considered "going out of way to device our own punishment"?



    more...


    2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. 2010 Jeep Patriot First Drive
  • 2010 Jeep Patriot First Drive



  • johnggberg
    07-17 11:03 PM
    congradulations IV core team, you did it.

    congradulation to all the members,

    special thank to participents of flower campaign and san jose rally.

    keep up the good work long way to go

    congradulations once again

    :)





    2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. 2007 2008 2009 jeep patriot
  • 2007 2008 2009 jeep patriot



  • GCBy3000
    07-08 10:39 AM
    Earlier I did not send and clicked NO to the poll. But how I have sent after IV supported it.

    Order # FNK1822590



    Deliver on:
    Tuesday
    Jul. 10, 2007



    more...


    2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. Jeep Patriot and Compass,
  • Jeep Patriot and Compass,



  • PlainSpeak
    04-15 09:17 PM
    Sorry if you misunderstood.

    I have no sympathy for you

    No actually i understood very clearly what you are. You have no sympathy because i disagree with you. Dont know if i should feel sorry or sad for you





    2010 2010 Jeep Patriot from Front 2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. 2007 Jeep Patriot Interior
  • 2007 Jeep Patriot Interior



  • GCNirvana007
    08-18 02:19 PM
    You can call up again today or later and I am sure the next agent will tell you just the opposite....that notice date is all that is important.

    Fact of the matter is they don't have a clue and they can't care less....

    SoP

    She actually read line by line what we see online, hilarious



    more...


    2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. Jeep Patriot and Compass,
  • Jeep Patriot and Compass,



  • BharatPremi
    11-19 08:31 PM
    I remember you came forward to donate 50$. I thought of a couple of ways to do it. Can you do that through signing up for a 50$ recurring contribution and stop that the follwoing month or you can find a partner to donate the other 50$. We need funds as well to reach our goals


    I never claimed any amount for this holiday gift on this thread yet but what if I want to donate $31 or per say $ 81 one time, I do not have that option now and so I will end up not donating now and wait and donate when I feel comfortable with $ 100/- or its multiplications. That is called turning away and if you guys do not see any danger into it I do not have any further words.

    Fund raising is an art and I believe our current startegy is lacking that art. If you guys see the base of any major successful fund raising (Grass root level not Political ones, mind well we claim ourselves grass root level organization)you will always find donors with $ 1 to donors with $1 million donatiing as per their will. Grass root level fund raisings can not afford constraints which normally goes successful in political and/or industrial fund raisings.

    Some of the strong supporters of current policy, in their argument, automatically assume that willing donor always used to spend $ 100/- frequently for drinks or food and may be living lavish life style. But they are partly wrong in their assumption...I myself never eat outside frequently. Even on a travel trip I cook my food by myself and I normally do not drink sodas or alcohol so what abhijitp has given a example at least does not remain valid for me but I can not say that it is completely out of proportion, as it has some valid logic but it can not be true for everyone.

    Point is if we make a wrong based fund raising policy, we may hurt ourselves only. I know my option, if I want to donate odd figure now, I will not be able to donate it now, and I will have to wait till I feel comfortable donating $ 100/- and/or single digit multiplications of $ 100/- but would that be considered a good and wise option?

    For an example, I am emotionally charged today and I want to donate $ 61/-(As I may plan that much only..for whatever reasons) but I am not able to donate so I will not donate and say after 4 months I will be able to plan $ 100/- but what if at that time I may not be emotionally charged to donate all together? So end effect would be I will end up donating nothing ( This is just an example..:))

    And for the sake of argument if you enrolled yourself $50/- recurring, you did it willingly and so would you change to $ 25/- recurring if $ 25/-option is available to you? (Note: I think most people on this board fear that with having a minimum amount option, most people will turn to that only but that may not be 100% true. and even if it may become true it will end up having more donation flow) For most people answer is no, I believe, They will stick to $ 50/- recurring option as they can afford and they did it willingly. But with current policy we are completely turning away the people who may otherwise donate, for an example $ 20/- monthly-recurring policy may turn 40 new commited donors in whereas $50/- recurring option is creating only 10 donors and thus we may be ending up $ 300/- confirmed donation loss per month. This is just an example and based on assumption that less amount would attract more commited donors.

    Having said all this, if majority memebrs and core still feel that this will be the only future standard for accepting donations then as I mentioned above, I will have only one option left and that is to wait till I become comfortable for donating $ 100/- ( I will remain emotionally charged...:))





    hair 2009 and 2010 Jeep Patriot 2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. /shared/2011/patriot/interior/
  • /shared/2011/patriot/interior/



  • the_jaguar
    12-18 10:00 PM
    Sent my 2nd or 3rd (don't really remember..) contribution. 50 bucks this time around...



    more...


    2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. Jeep Utility
  • Jeep Utility



  • akhilmahajan
    09-07 09:56 PM
    OK admitted. Happy :). Now FO.

    I think he is telling the truth. Otherwise we would have almost 100% attendance for the rally. But it does not seem like. So, i think we "so called higly educated and qualified" need to think about it.





    hot 2010 Jeep Patriot First Drive 2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. 2009 Jeep Patriot, Interior
  • 2009 Jeep Patriot, Interior



  • sagittarian
    04-09 01:37 AM
    I am going to file my h1 application tomorrow under the master's qouta. I know its nearly impossible that my petition would be approved but I have no other choice. I just have one question:

    1. Should I go for a premium processing?

    <<My OPT expires may 15th and my employer is still willing to file my h1 tomorrow. If I go for premium processing, that will atleast stop me from getting an admit into a community college this fall to maintain my status>>

    Advice please. Also there is no way they will increase the h1b on the master's qouta, right ?



    more...


    house 2010 jeep patriot interior 2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. Jeep Patriot | Vehicle Reviews
  • Jeep Patriot | Vehicle Reviews



  • deecha
    08-09 08:44 AM
    I googled to find any cases similar to the one I have now, by no luck.

    My wife was out of status for more than 6 months while she was on H1-b by not working. To put her back on status, my attorney advised to make her go out of the country and come back on H4 visa. Her status now is H4 and has maintained it since the last entry to US. I have maintained my H1-B status since 3 years and got paid for every day.

    Is it possible, my I-485 is approved (primary applicant) and her I-485 denied (dependent) due to her prior out-of-status on H1-B? Her current status as mentioned in the I-485 forms is H4.

    Please advice.

    Thanks.

    Yes, there is a possibility of I-485 denial for dependent as it is at the discretion of the adjudicating/immigration officer. Having said this, any denial can be appealed using a MTR. It can also be referred to the board of immigration appeals.





    tattoo 2007 2008 2009 jeep patriot 2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. 2010 Jeep Patriot
  • 2010 Jeep Patriot



  • sprash
    08-11 03:18 PM
    Ooh so close ...
    (my PD is 27 JAN 05)



    more...


    pictures Jeep Patriot and Compass, 2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. 2011 Jeep Patriot – Interior
  • 2011 Jeep Patriot – Interior



  • Sherman_tribiani
    09-08 02:36 PM
    I love the mild tone of your message. Jobs are no water in sun that they will evaporate. But if they do, I am not stopping you to take those jobs back home�.
    And I do notice large number of engineers, doctors, architects who are immigrants, and that�s what concerns me.
    I would re-insist that Rallies are worthless and not worth your time. Your country is growing economically and you should spend you time looking for a job back home instead.

    My friend Mr. Sherman Tribiani,
    First of all, thanks for sharing your opinion with us. What you are doing right now is what makes this country great. Right to express yourself with freedom as guaranteed by the 1st amendment. We will express ourselves on 18th.

    Yes, you may end up blocking strive act, but what will happen then is all your jobs are going to start disappearing to eastern europe, China, India and any other place possible. I don't know if you work in high skilled labor market but if you do, I am sure you must have noticed the large number of engineers, doctors, architects who are immigrants and contributing to this society. Anyway, I think discussing this point with you is pointless.

    Anyways, you are welcome on this forum. You can express your opinion as much as you want. I don't think we (or you for that matter) are going to gain anything by arguing online. We will have the rally and see what happens. I will do my duty(the rally) and leave the rest to God. Wish you all the best in your efforts. I hope whatever issues you have work out for you.





    dresses 2009 Jeep Patriot, Interior 2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. 2010 Jeep Patriot - Features,
  • 2010 Jeep Patriot - Features,



  • tictaclsc
    07-17 08:10 PM
    Thank you to all members here and core members. I have been watching this thread since June 30. I can't believe this is actually happening.

    I was the one who DID NOT send any flowers because I was simply scared.

    I was the one who DID NOT contribute any donation to IV.

    I was the one who wouldn't do rally, simply I did not think it's gonna work.

    Now, I am very happy. At the same time, I shame myself.

    Once again, I bow to all members who actually did something & contributed something to this community and entire legal immigrants. I will remember this day even when I get a citizenship in the future.

    Finally, I like to make a donation to this community. However, let me finish my I-485 filing NOW! lol gotta send this to my laywer tomorrow morning...

    you guys are awesome. good luck with your filing!



    more...


    makeup Jeep Patriot and Compass, 2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. 2010 jeep patriot interior
  • 2010 jeep patriot interior



  • nareshg
    07-07 01:45 PM
    no movement ? :)...





    girlfriend 2010 Jeep Patriot 2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. Exterior; 2010
  • Exterior; 2010



  • Goodintentions
    04-14 12:02 PM
    The aim of this appeal is not to compare or compete with EB1, PhDs, US MS degree holders or discuss other exotic bills!

    There are several hundred EB2 / EB3 folks who have continued to live here for several years (many have crossed 10 years). They are stuck in the infinitely long GC line, for no fault of theirs. It is natural that people who have stayed for long have grown up children (who are not US born) and who need to go to a good college for a good future.

    It is almost impossible to pay international fees and it is neither fair no appropriate to break the back of genuine law abiding residents, despite the fact that they have lived for
    8 / 10 years and have sincerely paid the taxes due to the government, just because they do not have a GC.

    For the "sin" of being Indian/ Chinese born and for the "sin" of not being able to get the GC because the rules favour long term indentured labour, an entire upcoming yonger generation should not be allowed to suffer. This is unfair and discriminatory. If any one of us had been from a country other than India and China, we would have obtained out GCs in 3 / 4 years.

    The idea is to have the cases of all genuine, hard working, EB2 / EB3 employees who have honestly lived here and are continuing to process the path ot GC legally, be considered from the human angle, more so from the point of view of the education of the children.

    When it comes to illegals, people scream about human values, humanitarian considerations, education of their children, family ties etc etc. What about us, who have followed the rules "to the T" ????

    Is following the rules, going through the approval complex web of approval processes, paying taxes and trying to lead sedate and simple lives a sin?

    Are we not human beings? May be we are labelled "aliens" but we are certainly not from Mars!

    So friends, let us be clear in where we stand and what we are pleading for.

    Unless we have the conviction and clarity we cannot make any progess!

    Long live the unity of EB 2 / EB3 employees!

    May the SUPREME POWER bless IV and the genuine forum members!





    hairstyles Jeep Utility 2010 Jeep Patriot Interior Photos. 2010 Jeep Patriot
  • 2010 Jeep Patriot



  • whiteStallion
    11-12 01:27 PM
    Very good link..

    It's very sad to hear this story.Please read this article before making any decision. This is also helpful for rest of us.

    http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22129/35503-household-employment-101--employ-nanny





    avij23
    07-17 10:43 PM
    Today I got to know about this site and the great job 12 Indians are accomplishing. Kudos to you all....GREAT WORK! JAI HIND!!!





    qvadis
    02-04 11:26 PM
    Hi longq,

    Not sure why you are still fighting this. I am sure law-makers are aware of the way USCIS implements the law and they don't seem to have any objections.

    From the 2006 "CRS Report for Congress" on "U.S. Immigration Policy on Permanent Admissions"

    Prior to FY2001, employment-based preference immigrants were also held to percountry ceilings. The American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (P.L. 106-313) enabled the per-country ceilings for employment-based immigrants to be surpassed for individual countries that are oversubscribed as long as visas are available within the worldwide limit for employment-based preferences.

    It might actually be counterproductive as you might inflect negative sentiments against increasing overall EB-immigration level demanding improportional increase for 'top immigrant-sending countries'.


    As the State Department describes, the per-country level �is not an entitlement but a barrier against monopolization.�



    Please try to read law carefully. The law will not have simple terms as you think. They have to draft the law in the language of the act. Any way the meaning is same.

    The law explicitly say that the 7% country limit does not apply to the EB1, EB2, EB3, EB4, EB5 catagories, if excess visas available in those catagories.

    Exactly, but because EB3 is oversubscribed, no 'excess visas' are available for oversubscribed countries. (But we had this discussion before, though).