.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Ferrari 308 Gts Black

images 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS Ferrari 308 Gts Black. Ferrari 308 GTS 1977 Black
  • Ferrari 308 GTS 1977 Black



  • bestofall
    03-06 10:35 AM
    I will do my part before 31 st March





    wallpaper Ferrari 308 GTS 1977 Black Ferrari 308 Gts Black. Ferrari 308 GTS schwarz 1:18
  • Ferrari 308 GTS schwarz 1:18



  • anjans
    08-25 02:46 PM
    EB2 for india and China is U as of Aug 21st..maybe that's why..see my post in a seperate thread





    Ferrari 308 Gts Black. Ferrari 308 GTS
  • Ferrari 308 GTS



  • bigboy007
    04-12 07:15 PM
    Per my knowledge, There is no RULE that USCIS has to assign priority date of 140 to subs case , instead its original LC date... I found on Fragomen website too...

    Here is the link ..
    http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9abe5d703b986cff86256e310080943a/9eb0c12efa4303ae852571110078439e?OpenDocument

    This can be best issue to sue USCIS. Good People will get benefit from this





    2011 Ferrari 308 GTS schwarz 1:18 Ferrari 308 Gts Black. 1985 Black Ferrari 308 GTS For
  • 1985 Black Ferrari 308 GTS For



  • truthinspector
    07-06 01:00 PM
    This is by no means Gandhigiri. Most of the other messages are negative too.
    I wonder what this is going to fetch. Plus the idea that USCIS is going to call up CNN once they receive 50 flower bouquets is hard to believe, unless CNN goes flower-sniffing ;-) at government offices regularly.

    Thats a pretty harsh message in my books...



    more...


    Ferrari 308 Gts Black. Pictures of 1983 Ferrari 308
  • Pictures of 1983 Ferrari 308



  • PlainSpeak
    04-15 09:25 PM
    What US will do is also non-deterministic. To gauge it, you can only try to understand the sentiments currently running in politics. Anyway, if you look at the issue I am bringing up, it has the potential to grant everyone their freedom. But maybe I am talking to the wrong person, because you already have your EAD .. well your brains are also welcome in solving the puzzle

    US will do what US has to do for the benefit of US. Sentiments do not have any scope here and politics is well politics.

    I disagree that there is any potential for freedom for everyone. You are short sighted and looking at a short term scenario. Things never go according to a plan trust an and you are asking me this plan when you yourselves cannot confirm if it will work for everyone.

    Yes i have EAD but EB2 will get GC and i will still be stuck on EAD. So the bottom line is GC and in that EB2 has everything sewed up. Now why would EB2 need additional 50 K visas. They should be allocated from bottom to top approach





    Ferrari 308 Gts Black. Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole
  • Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole



  • Berkeleybee
    04-12 02:05 PM
    Not limiting ourselves to "professionals"...

    J. M. Coetzee came to the US from South Africa as a student. He got his Ph.D. in (English) literature from the University of Texas, Austin. Worked as a professor in the US for many years.

    His application for green card was treated almost with contempt! It was rejected.

    He left the US, but occassionally visited top English/Literature departments in the US for brief periods, lecturing and collaborating.

    He was awarded the Nobel prize in literature in 2003. He is now settled in Australia.

    I could go on and on and on ...

    Wow. I'm a fan of Coetzee -- can you tell us more about his green card experience? Why was it denied?



    more...


    Ferrari 308 Gts Black. 1978 Ferrari 308 GTS black
  • 1978 Ferrari 308 GTS black



  • never_giveup
    09-12 01:27 PM
    Though I am cynical about this campaign, I appreciate your efforts to do some good. The reason I am cynical is because any campaign with a small set of beneficiaries or members has a little chance. And more importantly such operational mistakes are hard to prove and stand little chance for correction as these are time bound actions and you cannot go back in time and rectify them. However, these are just my views!!!

    But I am noticing that you have 2 reds against your posts. We can disagree with each other but we cannot undermine the sincere efforts and let anti immigration folks have a laugh at us.

    Please tell me how I can give you green. I am new and donno how to do it.
    I wanna give you a green, if it helps. Pls tell me how !!!!

    Not that I care about the Reds, but I wanna find out how I can do this, so I can keep giving greens to posts I like!!!!

    And Going Green is the in-thing :-)





    2010 Ferrari 308 GTS Ferrari 308 Gts Black. 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS
  • 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS



  • gc28262
    06-10 08:14 AM
    devang77 pretty much covered the experience of most participants !

    Let me add my observations here:
    For people who doubt where all the money is going, remember Aman founded this organization putting his own money into this ( not in hundreds but thousands). He and some other core members has already got their green cards, but they continue to work for this cause. I also remember Aman and core members saying this "It is not about you. It is about the community. You just don't think about yourself, you work for everyone." Most of the talk points for meetings were meant for relief to the entire community, not a specific group.

    For me, I had to go for a meeting alone. Initially I was disappointed, but I could handle that meeting very well, thanks to IVs training session. For those who are apprehensive about attending these meetings -- It is pretty straightforward if we follow IVs talking points and presentation style. We cover ourselves well with arguments and counter arguments during training session.

    As for meeting lawmakers, it will always be a pleasant experience. This is the greatest democracy on the face of the earth. Lawmakers will lend a patient, listening ears to your issues. No worries there. Also fixes to our issues will benefit not only us, it will help this country in the long run. If you haven't met your lawmaker yet, please plan meeting them and let them know your pains. A meeting from a constituent is very valuable for these lawmakers.

    A request to IV core:
    It is better if IV could conduct the training in different state chapters, so that people will feel more confident and less apprehensive in meeting their lawmakers.



    more...


    Ferrari 308 Gts Black. 1989, 328 GTS Ferrari
  • 1989, 328 GTS Ferrari



  • ItIsNotFunny
    03-06 01:41 PM
    Reached pledge: 25% - 46 users - $25. 2 users $50.

    Actual contribution received: 0% (my bad - didn't create account yet. I and Pappu are still discussing.)

    Milestone 1 achieved.

    Working for next. Can someone help in efforts of sending PM to frequent users?





    hair 1985 Black Ferrari 308 GTS For Ferrari 308 Gts Black. ferrari 308 gts picture
  • ferrari 308 gts picture



  • breddy2000
    08-22 12:21 AM
    On March 12, 2002, the House passed such an extension. Section
    245(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act was first enacted as a temporary
    provision in 1994 and has been extended several times since then. It enables
    unauthorized aliens in the United States who are eligible for immigrant visas based on
    family relationships or job skills to become legal permanent residents (LPRs) without
    leaving the country, provided they pay an additional fee. Before an alien can apply
    to adjust to LPR status, the alien must have an approved immigrant visa petition and
    must have a visa number immediately available to him or her. Currently, to be eligible
    to adjust status under �245(i), an unauthorized alien must be the beneficiary of an
    immigrant petition or labor certification application filed by April 30, 2001. An
    unauthorized alien whose petition or application was not filed by April 30, 2001 must
    go overseas to obtain a visa.

    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_usc245.html



    more...


    Ferrari 308 Gts Black. Ferrari 308 Gts Qv
  • Ferrari 308 Gts Qv



  • Sherman_tribiani
    09-07 11:39 PM
    In that case make it 10,000 + 11,724 , as we all will be directly or indirectly watching you.
    Make that 10,001 ( the 1 is you). You will be present to watch the numbers. Right?





    hot Pictures of 1983 Ferrari 308 Ferrari 308 Gts Black. 1982-1985 Ferrari 308 GTS
  • 1982-1985 Ferrari 308 GTS



  • senthil1
    08-12 08:06 PM
    That is the way green card processing works if they follow rules. The perm process is to test any candidates are available for the position. If they find a qualified person then that position will not be available. But still the company can process GC for another position if they are willing. Most companies used try to reject all the candidates to get a green card for a H1b person. But recession made the things worse. To change the situation either economy need to improve or Change the green card process. One of the option is change to point system with increase of Annual cap. That will take away the control from employers and chance of explotation is less. But point system got a negative response from Lawyers and employers.


    Hydeboy is right.
    My american employer rejected to file PERM after ads are posted. They were supposed to befiling in EB3 and they said they found candidates so they are not going to file green card...I am totally depressed..This is the true picture in almost all american companies. BEWARE of green card.



    more...


    house Seller#39;s Comment1978 Ferrari Ferrari 308 Gts Black. hairstyles Ferrari 308 GTS
  • hairstyles Ferrari 308 GTS



  • lord_labaku
    08-21 05:40 PM
    Someone recently compared getting the green card to getting a ration card. Somehow that seems very appropriate.

    If the memo is true, then it is good news in the sense that no visa numbers were wasted. It will be great news if one of the visa number were alloted to me....but then I would only be selfish wont I.





    tattoo Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole Ferrari 308 Gts Black. 1985 Black Ferrari 308 GTS For
  • 1985 Black Ferrari 308 GTS For



  • shukla77
    09-14 01:32 PM
    can we have a poll as part of this thread? simple poll with the options "Yes" if sending the letter and "No" if not. We want to make sure that there is significant participation from IV members in order to see some results..

    Good luck.



    more...


    pictures 1978 Ferrari 308 GTS black Ferrari 308 Gts Black. Ferrari 308 GTSi For Sale
  • Ferrari 308 GTSi For Sale



  • sanju
    02-26 09:04 PM
    AND I AM NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE I HAVE EAD. EVERYONE BENEFITS FROM THIS AT SOME POINT OF THEIR GC PROCESS.

    So you want this because EVERYONE will benefit from it, not "just" because you will benefit, right!!

    Every man always has two reasons to do anything (1.) the right reason and, (2.) the real reason.

    .





    dresses 1982-1985 Ferrari 308 GTS Ferrari 308 Gts Black. Ferrari 308 GT/4
  • Ferrari 308 GT/4



  • reachinus
    03-07 09:08 AM
    Let me know how to send the payment.



    more...


    makeup 1989, 328 GTS Ferrari Ferrari 308 Gts Black. Seller#39;s Comment1978 Ferrari
  • Seller#39;s Comment1978 Ferrari



  • pappu
    03-09 11:48 AM
    The only one-time $50 contribution option I saw was the one that said "$50 and subscribe for one month", I assume that was a one time $50 option.

    Not that I don't want to contribute on a recurrent basis, but I already have an indefinite $50 recurring option set up since 2007.

    And I look forward to seeing y'all in the "Contributors only" forum.

    Thank you. In future we will integrate both by verifying members. and move those members in the Contributor's area on the forums.

    You can now see that your status as a member is 'donor' instead of a junior/senior member.





    girlfriend 1985 Black Ferrari 308 GTS For Ferrari 308 Gts Black. Ferrari 308 GTS – NW 17th Ave
  • Ferrari 308 GTS – NW 17th Ave



  • nixstor
    12-19 10:15 AM
    made another contribution to keep the thread going. will send email to others I know.





    hairstyles Ferrari 308 Gts Qv Ferrari 308 Gts Black. Ferrari 308 GTS Black Elite
  • Ferrari 308 GTS Black Elite



  • dtekkedil
    07-05 02:05 PM
    We will each individually send flowers to Emilio Gonzalez to be delivered July 10th. There is a suggestion to use a paypal account where we contribute money. However no one has come forward to take over the account so far.


    The theme of the note attached to the flowers should be Sympathy or Get well.

    Preferred Message(Sympathy): All the best for future Employment Based visa estimates

    I do like the "Get Well: Hope USCIS recovers from its insanity" message as well

    July 07th - Last day to mail flowers (I doubt if they can deliver on Tuesday if we order on Monday)
    July 08th - Draft the letter to be mailed to media.
    July 09th - Finalize the letter and mass mail it to every media email addresses we have.
    July 10th - hope the media take the bait!





    jayleno
    02-25 12:44 PM
    Sanju...
    I appreciate your enthusisam to respond to most of the negetive comments and thats a good thing. Try to contain yourself sometimes...otherwise people might just ignore you as another loud mouth.

    ya, lets step-up a poll and have everyone vote, as if this is the US congress. And after voting leave it for someone else to work on this and other "brilliant" idea. There needs to be a reality check. This poll doesn't mean anything unless there are enough people to spend time and energy at every level. But ya, lets setup a poll and have everyone vote, it will give everyone a feel good factor that everyone contributed in the advocacy effort, how? by voting in the pool and not doing anything about how everyone votes.


    .





    sdrblr
    08-19 06:10 PM
    jsb

    What exactly is meant by checking the receipt date online and it is 3 months after the date in the paper? All I see on my 485 is a statement that they have received my response to the RFE...I don't see any receipt date or notice dates on the case status online at USCIS.gov

    Just wondering what you mean or am I missing something?

    SoP

    This message would have been visible to you before you got the RFE (or in other words he is talking about the very first status of your application)