.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bmw 750il For Sale

images For sale: 1991 Ford Mustang in Bmw 750il For Sale. 1999 BMW 750iL Schwartz II/Tan
  • 1999 BMW 750iL Schwartz II/Tan



  • breddy2000
    08-21 11:30 PM
    I really don't understand why people think I am lying????
    When I read the memo, I was more worried about my name check and whether she would check the status of it than about this, as anyhow my dates are not current. After showing the memo, she did offer to check the status.

    With all the experience our guys have with USCIS officers and staff, it's hard to belive an IO would be that helpful? But, she's and even the staff at this office is not as bad as others have experienced.

    I was even telling my wife about the behaviour and how staff at other offices behave.


    Originally Posted by amsgc
    Dude,
    I just saw this post and I would like to understand a bit more about what you read. So, I have two questions for you:

    1. What is your EB category?
    - I am EB2 India Sept 2006.
    2. What exactly did the memo say? Now be careful and think hard before you post.
    - I can't reproduce as it is, as I just had a cursoy look at it. I just went through it. I was more worried about my Namecheck, as she hadn't said she would let me know about my Namecheck as of the moment.
    When she showed it to me, I was expecting that the memo would be from USCIS, but it was clearly written at the top as Department of State?
    For instance, you may cover the following in your post:
    - Who was it addressed to?
    I don't remeber.
    - What was the subject?
    It was some thing like 245- xxxxx India/China- Was it about about EB or FB?
    It was about EB and she said it is for EB2 India/China
    - Did it mention any dates?
    Not Sure
    - Did it mention any country names?
    - Yes. India/China
    - Was there anything about what the adjudicators are supposed to do?
    I don't remember exactly. But at the bottom it URGENT was written three times. The IO said they just received it and it supersedes everything.
    - Which city/state was this?
    In Midwest.

    Your response will be very helpful.

    I guess this is related to 245(i) on the Visa re-capture. They may have passed a memo to this effect that it will not be used anymore due to the Grandfathering rule and will not apply to EB folks henceforth...

    This may be a misunderstanding issue.

    Not sure whether there is any other reason for having that number 245 which is mentioned in bold above....

    I may be 100% wrong on this...





    wallpaper 1999 BMW 750iL Schwartz II/Tan Bmw 750il For Sale. Photos Blog; Used
  • Photos Blog; Used



  • Goodintentions
    04-16 10:38 PM
    Dear All,

    The idea behind this thread was to consider the option of a Time Bound Path for he beneift of the existing EB2 / EB3 folks who have filed Labour / I - 140 / 485.

    I think the purpose of this thread is totally lost.

    I am not sure how STEM or F1 or whatever should be a discussion here.

    Anything we start here ends up in an acrimonious debate and many a time becomes very unpleasant and personal.

    What are we all here for? Is it not our idea to to bring some relief to the EB immigrants?

    Once again I request one and all to kindly refrain from unpleasant debates and think of working together for the welfare of the EB2 / EB3 community.

    If we have our objectives clear and work towards a common goal, we sure can achieve success!

    Kindly try to understand!!!





    Bmw 750il For Sale. Photos Blog; Used
  • Photos Blog; Used



  • gondalguru
    08-12 11:17 PM
    I believe my case is pre-adjudicated.
    My lawyer says she has a way to contact TCS but not to NSC.
    Is there any way remind NSC about my case becoming current in september 2009?





    2011 Photos Blog; Used Bmw 750il For Sale. Used 2001 BMW 750iL
  • Used 2001 BMW 750iL



  • sugaur
    12-07 03:07 PM
    Very well said. I have been on IV and actively participated in a lot of campaigns and events and interacted with a lot of people from different walks of life, different nationalities, different situations etc ... WHat I have noticed is, everyone has their own opinion and stay entitled to their opinion. Everyone wants to be judgemental through their opinion.

    Now, lets all for a moment - step out of our "legal immigrant" shoes and step into the shoes of someone who has to decide what to do? As a decision maker, what will you do? Everyone has their own opinion to which they are entitled and thats whats happening.

    Now, ocne again - step out of your legal immigrant shoes, and say, for some reason, you lost status and are deportable - what will be your opinion? Would you say "Shakle me and put me in detention center?"

    If you are in poverty and and have no food for 2 days, you may go grab a bread from a store and run to a safe place and eat it - will you talk all these rules about shop lifting .....

    If you catch a hungry child shoplifting to eat a bread will you PUNISH him? Ir will you try to do someting to make things better for him?

    All you have to do is to come out of "the hate and hard" thinking and try to look at things in "rational and meaningful way"

    Hate no one for what they are or how they are. Try to see if you can help. Just help.

    I have been living in US for close to 10 years now and though I am proud of fellow Indian community and their achievements, I have also noticed how the community is divided and oponionated. Forming so many sub groups, promoting caste feelings, fighting each other, trying to piut down other fellow community members, lack of unity and what not ....

    If everyone in this world want to be considerate and help - then there will certainly be a day when we can see a world without poverty, wars and all the issues we are having today.

    1. " for some reason, you lost status and are deportable - what will be your opinion? Would you say "Shakle me and put me in detention center?"
    What I and the majority of people in this forum do is their best to make sure they dont loose their status. If on the other hand it happens I would return to India and consider all options to reverse it. What I and majority of people here wouldnt do is stay here illegally. Loosing you status is not a crime for which you are shackled and put in a detention center. A repeated pattern of violating the law is.

    2. "If you are in poverty and and have no food for 2 days, you may go grab a bread from a store and run to a safe place and eat it - will you talk all these rules about shop liftin".
    This analogy does not apply to anyone on this forum as "Legal immigrants" plan for contingencies. Even if it happens I would ask for food as a favor from some one rather than break into their house and demand it as a right!

    3."f you catch a hungry child shoplifting to eat a bread will you PUNISH him? Ir will you try to do someting to make things better for him?
    We are talking about a 35 year old woman with a repeated pattern of ignoring the law, not about a hungry child. This is a completely false comparision.

    4. "Hate no one for what they are or how they are. Try to see if you can help. Just help."
    I dont hate them, i just think what they do is wrong and they shouldn't be rewarded for it. If an illegal comes asking for food, I am pretty sure every one will be happy to feed him. But if breaks into my house and starts raiding my refrigrator, he better watch out.

    You are a senior member of IV and I know IV has concluded that any chance of meaningful immigration reform goes hand in hand with that of the illegals. I understand that, and have made contributions as and when i could to IV. But that still doesnt make illegal immigration "right".



    more...


    Bmw 750il For Sale. Model: Used BMW 750i for sale
  • Model: Used BMW 750i for sale



  • polapragada
    09-14 01:33 AM
    your frustration at IV and the core.

    You can do that and IV (core or its members) will not bite at you, because we know we are all part of the same movement, with the same frustrations, pain and stress associated with uncertainty. What is really needed is channelling the frustration toward action, mobilization and support at the grass roots.

    The opposition is strong. But if we are to succeed, we need to work together. IV work is not easy. Takes time, commitment and money. Lots of people have been trying to do it for a long long time now. But circumstances and uncertainty/unpredictability associated with the legislature and governmental agency(ies) have always been the deterrent for IV's success.

    Reversal of July 07 VB, multi-year EAD, Extended OPT etc. - IV has played significant roles. Under tough circumstances, IV has been able to obtain temporary measures that provide interim relief to you and posterity.

    The day will come when retrogression will become history. But nobody knows what the calendar date of that day is. I surely hope that the day falls in 2008.

    As a start, have you looked at the High-Five campaign started by a IV member? Please donate $5 for that campaign. That is the least you can do.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20183

    Well said





    Bmw 750il For Sale. 1988 BMW 750IL USED SALVAGE COPART Lot # 17029271
  • 1988 BMW 750IL USED SALVAGE COPART Lot # 17029271



  • kpchal2
    08-21 12:03 PM
    thanks for the info. both me and my wife were issued an rfe in March for which we responded early april and then again it is in a holding tank since then. hopefully we are done with the rfe nonsense and are at a place where we can be greened.
    thanks



    more...


    Bmw 750il For Sale. 1998 Bmw 7 Series 750il
  • 1998 Bmw 7 Series 750il



  • gireep
    07-17 08:35 PM
    Thanks IV Team for your great effort.





    2010 Photos Blog; Used Bmw 750il For Sale. For sale: 1991 Ford Mustang in
  • For sale: 1991 Ford Mustang in



  • nozerd
    04-25 08:11 AM
    Yes, You are very much eligible.



    more...


    Bmw 750il For Sale. convertible,#39;88 BMW 750iL,
  • convertible,#39;88 BMW 750iL,



  • am001
    07-28 10:50 AM
    My wife got her name changed on the passport last week from the DC embassy. Her original Indian passport had only her first name and her last name was blank. Her US documents (Visa, SSN, Drivers License, etc) had her name as <first_name> FNU (Family Name Unknown). For a passport name change, the Indian Embassy requires you to:
    1. Create an Affidivate in India saying that the name needs to be changed from <first_name> <blank> to <first_name> <last_name>.
    2. Publish the name change in a national newspaper.
    3. Publish the name change in a local US newspaper.

    Along with the name change application, you have to submit the original affidivate, the paper clipings of the Indian newspaper and the local US newspaper.

    Alternatively, if you have a marriage certificate and the marriage certificate lists your name as <first_name> <last_name> rather than <first_name> <blank> (as on your passport), you do not need the affidivate and a copy of the marriage certificate is sufficient.

    The renew/change-passport-by-mail service that the indian embassy provides will take 10-12 business days (excluding Indian public holidays :) ). If you go in person to the consulate/embassy you can get your passport back within 3-5 days.

    Atleast as far as I know, the DC embassy doesn't have any same-day service(don't take my word for that, I could be wrong). Good luck !
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi, I really really need help. Not sure if HSD31 still logins and can help me as my case is exactly like his, if not please someone help me here.

    in my son's passport his first name is correct and last name is FNU. I am trying to follow the steps given above but not able to understand #1 above 1)Create an Affidivate in India saying that the name needs to be changed from <first_name> <blank> to <first_name> <last_name>.
    what is this, why do we need this and who will verify this affidivate.

    Please reply.





    hair Used 2001 BMW 750iL Bmw 750il For Sale. for salequot;, quot;1988 mw 750il
  • for salequot;, quot;1988 mw 750il



  • gsc999
    07-06 01:00 PM
    Guys, any reason why we have a whopping 70% of the members not interested in contributing to this idea??


    I will give you a couple of reasons, why I am not supporting this idea, at the same time I won't discourage you from doing it:

    Last year when CIR was being discussed in Senate, anti-immigrants sent thousands of bricks to Senator's offices. Bricks build walls, their message was clear, focus on border security first. This was a -ve campaign. It was popular in the right wing media but since CIR passed in Senate. I am presuming this campaign didn't work. The reason it failed was because the idea was to grab headlines but no thought on what after that. No strategy. Lets correlate this with flowers. An officer at USCIS will get these or maybe a dozen people. They will feel good. End of story. They don't have the ability to change the USCIS policy or the July bulletin, which is IV's aim. So basically sending flower is a gushy gesture and may sound fancy but USCIS doesn't work on emotion. If it did, why would they loose thousands of visas each year even though there is rampant backlog and retrogression?

    Some members say well, flowers will attract media attention and hence help our cause. Well, unless Paris Hilton is sending those flowers you won't get much media's attention. Indirect, subtle and passive communication doesn't work in America. That is a cultural issue that these members need to come to grips with fast.

    Our goal is to make USCIS accept July applications for AOS for GC. Since USCIS won't do that whats the best way to do it, well to exert external pressure. How is that done. Contact Media, Senators, Congress members and the Judicial system.

    Too much babbling on my part, now, I am going to write a journalist requesting more media coverage on our issue.

    Best of luck



    more...


    Bmw 750il For Sale. Perfect 2001 750iL for sale
  • Perfect 2001 750iL for sale



  • needhelp!
    11-16 11:01 AM
    Google Order #924728825007550





    hot Model: Used BMW 750i for sale Bmw 750il For Sale. First Drive: 2009 BMW 750Li
  • First Drive: 2009 BMW 750Li



  • gimme_GC2006
    08-25 04:47 PM
    EB2 for india and China is U as of Aug 21st..maybe that's why..see my post in a seperate thread

    holy cow..if the visas are already U for this Month..

    I am thinking about the probability of the officer opening my case next month and then approving the case? I cant see that happening anyway..

    Very near yet so far..I guess now I clearly understand what that means. :cool:

    Good luck to all of you for your GCs ;)



    more...


    house Bmw 750il , 1993, Green With Bmw 750il For Sale. 2011 Bmw 750li 2011
  • 2011 Bmw 750li 2011



  • chanduy9
    07-06 01:14 PM
    I will give you a couple of reasons, why I am not supporting this idea, at the same time I won't discourage you from doing it:

    Last year when CIR was being discussed in Senate, anti-immigrants sent thousands of bricks to Senator's offices. Bricks build walls, their message was clear, focus on border security first. This was a -ve campaign. It was popular in the right wing media but since CIR passed in Senate. I am presuming this campaign didn't work. The reason it failed was because the idea was to grab headlines but no thought on what after that. No strategy. Lets correlate this with flowers. An officer at USCIS will get these or maybe a dozen people. They will feel good. End of story. They don't have the ability to change the USCIS policy or the July bulletin, which is IV's aim. So basically sending flower is a gushy gesture and may sound fancy but USCIS doesn't work on emotion. If it did, why would they loose thousands of visas each year even though there is rampant backlog and retrogression?

    Some members say well, flowers will attract media attention and hence help our cause. Well, unless Paris Hilton is sending those flowers you won't get much media's attention. Indirect, subtle and passive communication doesn't work in America. That is a cultural issue that these members need to come to grips with fast.

    Our goal is to make USCIS accept July applications for AOS for GC. Since USCIS won't do that whats the best way to do it, well to exert external pressure. How is that done. Contact Media, Senators, Congress members and the Judicial system.

    Too much babbling on my part, now, I am going to write a journalist requesting more media coverage on our issue.

    Best of luck

    We are not sending pen, paper and cal to caluclate the accurate VB. And one more thing we are not fighting for it, just we are telling how badly we effected with the "flip flop" game of USCIS.

    Pls see the first page for plan of action..we are gonna send the e-mails to reporters...i guess this is gonna big hit.

    When you are writing to journalist mention about the JULY 10TH FLOWER DAY!! I am sure she/he will ask couple of questions abt it.

    just my 2 cents..

    Thanks,
    Chandra.





    tattoo 1988 BMW 750IL USED SALVAGE COPART Lot # 17029271 Bmw 750il For Sale. 2001 BMW 7-Series-750iL BMW
  • 2001 BMW 7-Series-750iL BMW



  • kart2007
    08-13 12:11 PM
    I grow different kind in my backyard. It all depends on the size of your backyard and which zone you live in states. I live in virginia. By this August end /september first week summer crop will end. I grow tomatoes(30 plants), Mint, snake guard, water melons (15 plants), cantaloupes(10 plants), carrots, okra, spinach , chillis. Its fun and hard work too. You need to dig the soil, mix with top soil or garden soil and cultivate it. Every week fertilize it. This is my first year gardening. I have around 3000 square ft of back yard. i do not know what to do with that. I cannot maintain Lawn in back yard. So I decided to grow vegetables.
    I am eagerly waiting for my fall garden..I am planning to grow tulips,beets,cilantro,carrots,potato,peas etc., If I can get same space for garden In India and work place just 3 miles from home , I can happily go back to India.

    Thanks for sharing. I am in California. I have about 1600 sq feet to grow our veggies. We use raised beds. I have grown everything you mentioned but could not get snake gourd (paduwal or podlanga). Where do you get the seeds from? I get seeds like Lauki (bottle gourd), Turai (Ridge gourd) etc from amazon. I was never able to grow cantaloupes and melons successfully.

    September tomatoes will be ready to plant soon! Come October, cool season crops like spinach, dill, cabbage, broccoli etc will be planted.



    more...


    pictures 1998 Bmw 7 Series 750il Bmw 750il For Sale. 1999 BMW 750iL in La Puente,
  • 1999 BMW 750iL in La Puente,



  • Becks
    02-07 09:16 PM
    My wife has surname blank and given name as <Firstname><Lastname>. We filed our 485 in July 07. We didnt have any questions by lawyer. Dont know if we are in trouble.

    Hi there,

    My wife too is in exactly the same problem. I am also looking for an answer to this. let me know if anybody went thru the 485 stage without any issues with this





    dresses First Drive: 2009 BMW 750Li Bmw 750il For Sale. 1998 BMW 750IL DAMAGED COPART
  • 1998 BMW 750IL DAMAGED COPART



  • Macaca
    07-17 08:56 PM
    GRRRRR....

    :p
    I just hoped that you are not like our always teary eyed Indians!



    more...


    makeup convertible,#39;88 BMW 750iL, Bmw 750il For Sale. Bmw 750il , 1993, Green With
  • Bmw 750il , 1993, Green With



  • ItIsNotFunny
    03-10 10:12 AM
    can't they join two tables or data to find out that information ? Why they want to hide from us ?

    Thats what my question is. I think they just replied to cough up $5K from us.

    This is just delaying techniques by USCIS. I think they are assuming that no one is going to pay this much amount and they can hide the BS they are doing!

    OR

    They have exactly the same data in the same format we need. Now this is becoming like cheating by government.





    girlfriend 2001 BMW 7-Series-750iL BMW Bmw 750il For Sale. 2001 BMW 7 Series 750iL
  • 2001 BMW 7 Series 750iL



  • sanju_dba
    06-09 01:03 PM
    Hi Guys


    I want to bring up one point very clearly. Guys there is no one in Washington DC offices talking about the difficulties we are facing other than IV organization members . We need to lobby the lawmakers
    3. Donate what ever we can ( 10 , 20 , 30$ etc..) to our cause in IV .


    Thanks Redds777!

    For this event we did fund raising and that helped the cause. for the Lobby efforts is there any number that IV want to publish and members will get inspired again!





    hairstyles Perfect 2001 750iL for sale Bmw 750il For Sale. BMW 745I 745IL 750I 750IL 760I
  • BMW 745I 745IL 750I 750IL 760I



  • realizeit
    03-04 08:40 PM
    I will be there at 8CST/9EST


    Just a reminder folks for those who are planning on attending the conf call

    conf call details : Dial in number 218 339 2626
    Access code: 245906

    Time: 9:00 PM EST 3/4/2009 Wednesday

    Thanks





    chanduv23
    11-11 05:30 PM
    For the love of God, there are things that you go and post on the Internet to get people's opinion and there are things that you don't! Unlike some others here, I don't want to too judgmental (something we, as a people, excel at) as everyones situation and experiences in life are different. But here is what you need to do ASAP. I mean right now and today: get out of your office if you have to but go out and do it right now.

    1. Go talk to an immigrant attorney immediately. You need to assess your liabilities in this situation. If you are at fault, you need to improvise a defense strategy and IMMIGRATION VOICE IS NOT THE FORUM FOR THIS!!!!

    2. Immediately talk to a criminal defense attorney. The fact that you know about child abuse and have not reported it yet is a SERIOUS, SERIOUS, SERIOUS,....., SERIOUS issue. It varies from state to state but not reporting child abuse may or may not be a crime IF you an establish that you took immediate steps to protect the child from the abuser. Again, this depends on how zealous the prosecutor and child protection services are.

    Depending on how your attorney advises you, proceed to inform the authorities.

    Trust me man, I have done projects with state and county level agencies and this is serious stuff and you need to act now to get in the driving seat. Inaction is NOT an option.

    Best of luck and may God protect every child out there.

    -Better_Days

    Well said. the person needs to know his liabilities. He has to go to proper authorities. IV forum is not the place.

    This person can help the community by posting warnings on IV and other blogs including sulekha or other places - cn also post the video on internet and share it , if he wishes to





    Openarms
    03-09 05:23 PM
    I can not see option to donate $25??? am I missing something on contribute page??