seekerofpeace
08-21 12:40 PM
kpchal2,
I didn't want to dishearten anyone. What I meant that multiple RFEs are quite common. I responded to an RFE last November and counting stars since then.
An open window can again incite another RFE and then back to counting. There should not be much hope or basis on preadjudication....preadjudication is just a mode for denying cases and not giving green....one RFE responded they may shower you with more just for the fun of it.
Again hope less and don't put your life on hold
SoP
I didn't want to dishearten anyone. What I meant that multiple RFEs are quite common. I responded to an RFE last November and counting stars since then.
An open window can again incite another RFE and then back to counting. There should not be much hope or basis on preadjudication....preadjudication is just a mode for denying cases and not giving green....one RFE responded they may shower you with more just for the fun of it.
Again hope less and don't put your life on hold
SoP
wallpaper Aston Martin 2004

arunmohan
02-25 02:23 PM
Group:
It is an excellent. Please move on.
It is an excellent. Please move on.
ItIsNotFunny
03-06 04:33 PM
Following users have pledged $100:
Bharam, kvrr, Naveen
Following users have pledged $50:
amits, ArkBird, lc1978, qasleuth, ThinkTwice, vbkris77, kkarun, Kven24, munnabhai, TomTancredo
Following users have pledged $25:
aadimanav, ajay, ajm, alok_msh, amaruns,
amitga, amslonewolf, anilsal, ashatara78, ashshef,
bestofall, bharani, bkarnik, chanduv23, dallasdude,
django.stone, dmashok, dummgelauft, Eb3Pro, eb3_2004,
fundo14, gc28262, gcformeornot, gc_dream07, h1techSlave,
ireddy, ItIsNotFunny, jayleno, kate123, KKtexas,
Libra, lvgc, Madhuri, malibuguy007, maxy,
mayitbesoon, minimalist, mirage, mohan.ada, n2b,
nandakumar, nandini, nc14, needhelp!, newuser,
oliTwist, optimizer, pak, pointlesswait, puddonhead,
rajeshalex, ramaonline, rameshavula, ram_nara303,
reddymjm, roseball, sammyb, sanju, seebi, shantham,
sledge_hammer, snvlgopal, sparklinks, spsrini, srikanthmouli,
srinivas_o, sundevil, The7zen, veereddy, venkatasuresh_g,
vvpandya, WaitingForMyGC, Winner
Following users want to pray God and see what others are doing:
my_usa
Summary:
100 x 3 = 300
50 x 10 = 500
25 x 72 = 1800
Total: $2600
We are half way
Bharam, kvrr, Naveen
Following users have pledged $50:
amits, ArkBird, lc1978, qasleuth, ThinkTwice, vbkris77, kkarun, Kven24, munnabhai, TomTancredo
Following users have pledged $25:
aadimanav, ajay, ajm, alok_msh, amaruns,
amitga, amslonewolf, anilsal, ashatara78, ashshef,
bestofall, bharani, bkarnik, chanduv23, dallasdude,
django.stone, dmashok, dummgelauft, Eb3Pro, eb3_2004,
fundo14, gc28262, gcformeornot, gc_dream07, h1techSlave,
ireddy, ItIsNotFunny, jayleno, kate123, KKtexas,
Libra, lvgc, Madhuri, malibuguy007, maxy,
mayitbesoon, minimalist, mirage, mohan.ada, n2b,
nandakumar, nandini, nc14, needhelp!, newuser,
oliTwist, optimizer, pak, pointlesswait, puddonhead,
rajeshalex, ramaonline, rameshavula, ram_nara303,
reddymjm, roseball, sammyb, sanju, seebi, shantham,
sledge_hammer, snvlgopal, sparklinks, spsrini, srikanthmouli,
srinivas_o, sundevil, The7zen, veereddy, venkatasuresh_g,
vvpandya, WaitingForMyGC, Winner
Following users want to pray God and see what others are doing:
my_usa
Summary:
100 x 3 = 300
50 x 10 = 500
25 x 72 = 1800
Total: $2600
We are half way
2011 hot Aston Martin DB9 (2004)
gimme_GC2006
08-27 05:35 PM
This interview EXPOSED how un-informed and careless and whimsical are IOs in handling cases. MEMO should have been framed on their desks/mind....we don't have to remind these guys. In one moment they can deny as important a petition as AOS and just in a flash second they can approve it. They won't make any effort to dig out relevant info. It is like fliping a coin...plain luck when it comes to GC.
God BLESS all those current...Amen!!!
Someone gave a RED and left these comments...
"yeah right..and they should come flip pancakes for u...anything else u want them to do inaddition to ur stupid and unreasonable demands?"
Grow up ...and I doubt if you can call yourself 'highly skilled' if you can't reason out. God bless you
LOL...I just gave u green..
see there is a mafia of psychos on this site..:D:D
some one gave me a red with the following text,
"YAWNNNNNNN".
ROFL..
God BLESS all those current...Amen!!!
Someone gave a RED and left these comments...
"yeah right..and they should come flip pancakes for u...anything else u want them to do inaddition to ur stupid and unreasonable demands?"
Grow up ...and I doubt if you can call yourself 'highly skilled' if you can't reason out. God bless you
LOL...I just gave u green..
see there is a mafia of psychos on this site..:D:D
some one gave me a red with the following text,
"YAWNNNNNNN".
ROFL..
more...
bigboy007
05-10 11:18 PM
When did you come to US my friend ? did you ever were in the posts and discussions that went through all the years reg SUBS ? Atleast search on internet you will see whether is idea is BRAND new or old enough ?
How can you think of USCIS going back to something that doesnt exist any more (Fraud is diff story) , Admin Fix is for something that is existing, and in hands of USCIS. per law ppl ported dates and it is valid at that time.. Per law ppl can still port dates from EB3 to EB2 or earlier dates in the same category. Admin Fix cant back date the LAW. Simple common sense. You can keep clogging ... Instead we can work on the same energy for Recap.
Are you going to followup with USCIS that It shouldnt let ppl port from EB3 to EB2? L1,L2 Getting quickly ? I dont want to waste my time on EB3 Vs EB2 Vs EB1 Vs L1 Vs L2.. Lets aim at one thing that helps all and its a jackpot that is achievable for us...
I am reviving this old thread because it was created by me, and it is highly relevant now. I predicted last month that EB2-I will become "U" soon, and it has happened (almost).
The quick way out of this mess is to ask CIS to move subst labor folks back in the queue. That will ensure that both EB3-I and EB2-I will move forward to July 07. Most of the labor substitution took place in that month itself.
This is an admin fix and does not require any new legislature. This is an idea whose time has come.
How can you think of USCIS going back to something that doesnt exist any more (Fraud is diff story) , Admin Fix is for something that is existing, and in hands of USCIS. per law ppl ported dates and it is valid at that time.. Per law ppl can still port dates from EB3 to EB2 or earlier dates in the same category. Admin Fix cant back date the LAW. Simple common sense. You can keep clogging ... Instead we can work on the same energy for Recap.
Are you going to followup with USCIS that It shouldnt let ppl port from EB3 to EB2? L1,L2 Getting quickly ? I dont want to waste my time on EB3 Vs EB2 Vs EB1 Vs L1 Vs L2.. Lets aim at one thing that helps all and its a jackpot that is achievable for us...
I am reviving this old thread because it was created by me, and it is highly relevant now. I predicted last month that EB2-I will become "U" soon, and it has happened (almost).
The quick way out of this mess is to ask CIS to move subst labor folks back in the queue. That will ensure that both EB3-I and EB2-I will move forward to July 07. Most of the labor substitution took place in that month itself.
This is an admin fix and does not require any new legislature. This is an idea whose time has come.
hpandey
11-30 02:34 PM
Sent 100$ via Paypal.
Thanks
Thanks
more...
WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
11-11 03:24 PM
Mr hpanday..
I understand your feelings and of the person who is going through this. But to all calm down and think. The parents have made a mistake.(My friend has such kind of nanny too who is here on a visitor visa but she is not like this and I do not blame these parents too for hiring one like this)
Some say they should go to the cops, use (U Visa) etc ..but when you go to the cops they will take her in and ask her information (SSN and stuff) and when they find that she is not legally eligible to work then what will the parents have to go through now.
The Social Services is different from immigration (True) but Social Services will take away the baby from the parents because they have committed a federal offence and they are not capable of taking care of the baby.
This is what happened with my cousin. My niece fell down from the stairs and was hurt real bad. When my cousin took her to the hospital the hospital authorities called social services saying that they are not taking care of the baby and are harming the child. The family doctor who was paged saved them by giving his gaurantee.
First it is a federal offence and irresposibility will cause them a price.
(To the parents: Sorry sir I do not mean to say that you are irresponsible but
this is what they might say)
Please take extra precaution when you are dealing with a minor.
I just wanted to share this with you and it is up to you to take the correct action you think
And as I said before knowing about child abuse and not notifying the cops is a bigger crime than hiring an illegal alien . In this case the child depends upon you for protection and you know about the abuse but you are considering whether to notify the cops or not !
This can come back on you itself in case someone else notifies the police ( your friend maybe ? ) The Department of Social Services is very strict in this country and I believe your child is a US citizen considering that he is only 8 months old ( most probably ).
How can you think of not getting justice for your child who cannot defend himself and not get justice himself. If he could speak believe me he would want to see the nanny in prison.
I understand your feelings and of the person who is going through this. But to all calm down and think. The parents have made a mistake.(My friend has such kind of nanny too who is here on a visitor visa but she is not like this and I do not blame these parents too for hiring one like this)
Some say they should go to the cops, use (U Visa) etc ..but when you go to the cops they will take her in and ask her information (SSN and stuff) and when they find that she is not legally eligible to work then what will the parents have to go through now.
The Social Services is different from immigration (True) but Social Services will take away the baby from the parents because they have committed a federal offence and they are not capable of taking care of the baby.
This is what happened with my cousin. My niece fell down from the stairs and was hurt real bad. When my cousin took her to the hospital the hospital authorities called social services saying that they are not taking care of the baby and are harming the child. The family doctor who was paged saved them by giving his gaurantee.
First it is a federal offence and irresposibility will cause them a price.
(To the parents: Sorry sir I do not mean to say that you are irresponsible but
this is what they might say)
Please take extra precaution when you are dealing with a minor.
I just wanted to share this with you and it is up to you to take the correct action you think
And as I said before knowing about child abuse and not notifying the cops is a bigger crime than hiring an illegal alien . In this case the child depends upon you for protection and you know about the abuse but you are considering whether to notify the cops or not !
This can come back on you itself in case someone else notifies the police ( your friend maybe ? ) The Department of Social Services is very strict in this country and I believe your child is a US citizen considering that he is only 8 months old ( most probably ).
How can you think of not getting justice for your child who cannot defend himself and not get justice himself. If he could speak believe me he would want to see the nanny in prison.
2010 Sales of the Aston Martin DB9
dupedinjuly
07-17 09:22 PM
Hats off to IV core for sowing the seeds of today, 2 years ago. All the effort and sacrifice has come to fruition. Also, IV has got great media attention and has become a force to reckon with. Lets Party tonight.
more...
vbkris77
03-06 12:48 PM
I am in.. Thanx for the initiative...
hair 2004 Aston Martin DB9 - Beautiful DB7 Replacement - Picture Link
franklin
07-17 08:14 PM
I can not believe a Brit can misuse (may I say abuse) english! :) :) :) Don't get mad!
Donate means: To present as a gift to a fund or cause;
IV members are giving to help themselves. It is not a gift to anyone!
GRRRRR....
:p
Donate means: To present as a gift to a fund or cause;
IV members are giving to help themselves. It is not a gift to anyone!
GRRRRR....
:p
more...
thepaew
11-17 08:26 AM
I finally overcame inertia to sign-up as a monthly donor. I had tried once before but did not want to create a Paypal account - so I made a one-time contribution and kicked the recurring contribution down the line.
Suggestion #1 for IV: Please make alternatives other than Paypal available for recurring financial contributions.
Suggestion #2 for IV: Ignore Suggestion #1 if it was already considered.
Suggestion #1 for IV: Please make alternatives other than Paypal available for recurring financial contributions.
Suggestion #2 for IV: Ignore Suggestion #1 if it was already considered.
hot Aston Martin DB9 Volante 2004
dtekkedil
07-05 02:48 PM
Hey Chandra can you add the plan of action into your first post on this thread? Add the address and message etc too. So that people don't miss it.
more...
house ASTON MARTIN DB9 CONVERTIBLE
paskal
11-20 02:53 AM
I never claimed any amount for this holiday gift on this thread yet but what if I want to donate $31 or per say $ 81 one time, I do not have that option now and so I will end up not donating now and wait and donate when I feel comfortable with $ 100/- or its multiplications. That is called turning away and if you guys do not see any danger into it I do not have any further words.
Fund raising is an art and I believe our current startegy is lacking that art. If you guys see the base of any major successful fund raising (Grass root level not Political ones, mind well we claim ourselves grass root level organization)you will always find donors with $ 1 to donors with $1 million donatiing as per their will. Grass root level fund raisings can not afford constraints which normally goes successful in political and/or industrial fund raisings.
Some of the strong supporters of current policy, in their argument, automatically assume that willing donor always used to spend $ 100/- frequently for drinks or food and may be living lavish life style. But they are partly wrong in their assumption...I myself never eat outside frequently. Even on a travel trip I cook my food by myself and I normally do not drink sodas or alcohol so what abhijitp has given a example at least does not remain valid for me but I can not say that it is completely out of proportion, as it has some valid logic but it can not be true for everyone.
Point is if we make a wrong based fund raising policy, we may hurt ourselves only. I know my option, if I want to donate odd figure now, I will not be able to donate it now, and I will have to wait till I feel comfortable donating $ 100/- and/or single digit multiplications of $ 100/- but would that be considered a good and wise option?
For an example, I am emotionally charged today and I want to donate $ 61/-(As I may plan that much only..for whatever reasons) but I am not able to donate so I will not donate and say after 4 months I will be able to plan $ 100/- but what if at that time I may not be emotionally charged to donate all together? So end effect would be I will end up donating nothing ( This is just an example..:))
And for the sake of argument if you enrolled yourself $50/- recurring, you did it willingly and so would you change to $ 25/- recurring if $ 25/-option is available to you? (Note: I think most people on this board fear that with having a minimum amount option, most people will turn to that only but that may not be 100% true. and even if it may become true it will end up having more donation flow) For most people answer is no, I believe, They will stick to $ 50/- recurring option as they can afford and they did it willingly. But with current policy we are completely turning away the people who may otherwise donate, for an example $ 20/- monthly-recurring policy may turn 40 new commited donors in whereas $50/- recurring option is creating only 10 donors and thus we may be ending up $ 300/- confirmed donation loss per month. This is just an example and based on assumption that less amount would attract more commited donors.
Having said all this, if majority memebrs and core still feel that this will be the only future standard for accepting donations then as I mentioned above, I will have only one option left and that is to wait till I become comfortable for donating $ 100/- ( I will remain emotionally charged...:))
when we had options to donate $20, a large number of members came out with the same argument for reducing it to $10!
meanwhile the check option usually allows flexibility and is temporarily down for some circumstances beyond immediate control. it will be back though.
Fund raising is an art and I believe our current startegy is lacking that art. If you guys see the base of any major successful fund raising (Grass root level not Political ones, mind well we claim ourselves grass root level organization)you will always find donors with $ 1 to donors with $1 million donatiing as per their will. Grass root level fund raisings can not afford constraints which normally goes successful in political and/or industrial fund raisings.
Some of the strong supporters of current policy, in their argument, automatically assume that willing donor always used to spend $ 100/- frequently for drinks or food and may be living lavish life style. But they are partly wrong in their assumption...I myself never eat outside frequently. Even on a travel trip I cook my food by myself and I normally do not drink sodas or alcohol so what abhijitp has given a example at least does not remain valid for me but I can not say that it is completely out of proportion, as it has some valid logic but it can not be true for everyone.
Point is if we make a wrong based fund raising policy, we may hurt ourselves only. I know my option, if I want to donate odd figure now, I will not be able to donate it now, and I will have to wait till I feel comfortable donating $ 100/- and/or single digit multiplications of $ 100/- but would that be considered a good and wise option?
For an example, I am emotionally charged today and I want to donate $ 61/-(As I may plan that much only..for whatever reasons) but I am not able to donate so I will not donate and say after 4 months I will be able to plan $ 100/- but what if at that time I may not be emotionally charged to donate all together? So end effect would be I will end up donating nothing ( This is just an example..:))
And for the sake of argument if you enrolled yourself $50/- recurring, you did it willingly and so would you change to $ 25/- recurring if $ 25/-option is available to you? (Note: I think most people on this board fear that with having a minimum amount option, most people will turn to that only but that may not be 100% true. and even if it may become true it will end up having more donation flow) For most people answer is no, I believe, They will stick to $ 50/- recurring option as they can afford and they did it willingly. But with current policy we are completely turning away the people who may otherwise donate, for an example $ 20/- monthly-recurring policy may turn 40 new commited donors in whereas $50/- recurring option is creating only 10 donors and thus we may be ending up $ 300/- confirmed donation loss per month. This is just an example and based on assumption that less amount would attract more commited donors.
Having said all this, if majority memebrs and core still feel that this will be the only future standard for accepting donations then as I mentioned above, I will have only one option left and that is to wait till I become comfortable for donating $ 100/- ( I will remain emotionally charged...:))
when we had options to donate $20, a large number of members came out with the same argument for reducing it to $10!
meanwhile the check option usually allows flexibility and is temporarily down for some circumstances beyond immediate control. it will be back though.
tattoo Aston Martin DB9
test101
07-08 10:46 AM
Just out of curiosity, is anybody working on notifying the media in the US?
Thanks
Thanks
more...
pictures 2010 aston martin db9
deecha
07-20 12:59 PM
From february 2004 (expiry date of i-94 card) until april 1994 it looks like you accrued unlawful presence. The unlawful presence stopped when you filed the 485.
The unlawful presence was wiped out when you left and re-entered usa (the 3 year bar didn't kick in because the unlawful presence was less then 180 days).
You will be fine.
Just be truthful that you filed 485 before; you had divorce and all the employers that you worked with. Only thing they can get you on is if you try to embelish or hide things even though they were forgiven when you left and re-entered.
Thanks UnitedNations ! That's what my lawyer said too. In fact he prepared the I-485 packet and is sending it to the USCIS Nebraska center today. In my I-485 packet he has included a rider (part 3, I believe) stating that a I-485 was filed earlier and withdrawn by me and has included evidence documents to that effect.
The unlawful presence was wiped out when you left and re-entered usa (the 3 year bar didn't kick in because the unlawful presence was less then 180 days).
You will be fine.
Just be truthful that you filed 485 before; you had divorce and all the employers that you worked with. Only thing they can get you on is if you try to embelish or hide things even though they were forgiven when you left and re-entered.
Thanks UnitedNations ! That's what my lawyer said too. In fact he prepared the I-485 packet and is sending it to the USCIS Nebraska center today. In my I-485 packet he has included a rider (part 3, I believe) stating that a I-485 was filed earlier and withdrawn by me and has included evidence documents to that effect.
dresses Aston Aston martin db9
Gravitation
02-02 06:27 PM
What does it mean to say EB2 ROW? What is the reference point of Rest of World? Thanks.
Rest of World means all countries which are not listed separately in the visa bulletins. It means all countries except India, China, Mexico and Philippins.
Rest of World means all countries which are not listed separately in the visa bulletins. It means all countries except India, China, Mexico and Philippins.
more...
makeup Aston Martin DB9 (2004) 3/4
santb1975
11-19 07:09 PM
I am sure we can do better
girlfriend Aston Martin DB9 Volante
zram1977
05-10 05:10 PM
Immigration Voice should take up this issue with USCIS. Those who came to US after 2007 should get PD of the date they applied for transfer of Labor OR applied for 140. Other wise it is abuse of law.
Well Said...
Is there any agenda from IV core on this issue.
Well Said...
Is there any agenda from IV core on this issue.
hairstyles 2004 Aston Martin DB9
acecupid
08-11 11:46 AM
BUMMER EB3
SWEET EB2
Lets hope for the best in the next VB.
Its been BUMMER EB3 for a while now :)
SWEET EB2
Lets hope for the best in the next VB.
Its been BUMMER EB3 for a while now :)
Openarms
03-09 05:23 PM
I can not see option to donate $25??? am I missing something on contribute page??
neo_ny
06-28 11:03 AM
Hey ppl - Question for anyone who applied for a passport recently in NY embassy. The website states that they need 35mm * 35mm photographs. Are they strict about it or you can use the standard PP size photograph here in the US 50mm * 50 mm?
Appreciate any responses! Thanks
Appreciate any responses! Thanks